The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Speech and Language Therapy MSc Interview

Hi!

I have recently had an interview with MMU for a Speech and Language Therapy Masters. Does anyone know how long it takes for MMU to come back to a decision? As they're my only choice as I absolutely adore the course that they're offering.

Does anyone also know how many students that MMU take on for the Speech and Language (Pre-Registration) course per year?

Thank you so much!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi!

I have recently had an interview with MMU for a Speech and Language Therapy Masters. Does anyone know how long it takes for MMU to come back to a decision? As they're my only choice as I absolutely adore the course that they're offering.

Does anyone also know how many students that MMU take on for the Speech and Language (Pre-Registration) course per year?

Thank you so much!

Hi!!
Hope your interview went well 🙂 It can take a couple of weeks to hear a decision from the admissions team. If you haven't heard anything by the end of this week, I'd recommend emailing [email protected] for an update.

SLT doesn't have a huge cohort - it changes year on year but it's usually no more than 50 students.

I hope this helps!!
Chloe 🙂
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Hi!

Thank you so much!

Hey, congrats on the interview. Do you have any tips for preparing for it? I have it next week and I'm so so nervous and don't know what to expect.
Original post by zany_132
Hey, congrats on the interview. Do you have any tips for preparing for it? I have it next week and I'm so so nervous and don't know what to expect.

Hi, I had my SLT undergraduate interview with Greenwich University, and this website helped a lot!
https://www.studential.com/university/applying/UCAS-application-guide/interviews/speech-and-language-therapy-questions
Reply 4
Thanks so much that's so helpful!!
Hi!

Thank you so much!

Hey! Fingers crossed for you! I got my offer the same day I was interviewed. If you do get an offer, feel free to contact me! I'd love to meet people 😊
Original post by TabithaEmily
Hey! Fingers crossed for you! I got my offer the same day I was interviewed. If you do get an offer, feel free to contact me! I'd love to meet people 😊

Heya, was that an offer for the msc? When did you interview if you don’t mind me asking? Congratulations!
Original post by StripedOrangeCat
Heya, was that an offer for the msc? When did you interview if you don’t mind me asking? Congratulations!

Yes it's the MSc course, I deferred from last year so I interviewed in March 2023.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending