The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
ur lips down there :colone:

Can confirm my pussy lips are unchapped :colonhash: (I don't even wear jeans tbh so this doesn't even relate to me!)
Original post by Precious Illusions
Can confirm my pussy lips are unchapped :colonhash: (I don't even wear jeans tbh so this doesn't even relate to me!)

tbf though...its not gonna make em rough and chafed and crusty...it's gonna make em juicy as ****. clothing sucks up the natural moisture of ur cooch. panties is just an extra layer of suction haha. if anything ur jeans will be soaked, not crusty...try it ...the zipper and seat of the jeans as well will be a constant stimulant i hear.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
tbf though...its not gonna make em rough and chafed and crusty...it's gonna make em juicy as ****. clothing sucks up the natural moisture of ur cooch. panties is just an extra layer of suction haha. if anything ur jeans will be soaked, not crusty...try it ...the zipper and seat of the jeans as well will be a constant stimulant i hear.

I just can't see it :laugh: I often wear leggings etc without knickers cos I'm lazy and wanna save on laundry. But jeans...nah I just couldn't. I don't rly like wearing jeans anyway though tbh.

Latest