The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopoulos is back - incriminating Jennifer Arcuri

He's back! :eek4:

The strange ultra-rightist apparently has connections with Boris via their close mutual friend, Jennifer. Boris has generously supported Jennifer subsequently with large amounts of taxpayers and London council tax payer's money. How lovely!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7548215/Jennifer-Arcuri-bragged-sex-Boris-Johnson-claims-Milo-Yiannopoulos.html

Of course, Jennifer may be regretting her relationships now. Perhaps most of all with Milo, who has a long history of generally being nasty and unreliable.
It is Mr Johnson who has committed an alleged offence by not declaring hospitality. We should be sympathetic to Jennifer Arcuri for being duped by him.
Original post by barnetlad
It is Mr Johnson who has committed an alleged offence by not declaring hospitality. We should be sympathetic to Jennifer Arcuri for being duped by him.

I guess they're both grownups who can be held responsible for their actions. It's now completely obviously corruption and I think they should be in court answering charges. Instead, she will be doing more TV interviews and Boris will be laughing it off.
Reply 3
Original post by Fullofsurprises
He's back! :eek4:

The strange ultra-rightist apparently has connections with Boris via their close mutual friend, Jennifer. Boris has generously supported Jennifer subsequently with large amounts of taxpayers and London council tax payer's money. How lovely!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7548215/Jennifer-Arcuri-bragged-sex-Boris-Johnson-claims-Milo-Yiannopoulos.html

Of course, Jennifer may be regretting her relationships now. Perhaps most of all with Milo, who has a long history of generally being nasty and unreliable.

Milo is great.... he constantly rips apart the leftie liberal SJW dimbos. I love the way he shuts them down by use of intelligent debate.
Original post by HiViz9
Milo is great.... he constantly rips apart the leftie liberal SJW dimbos. I love the way he shuts them down by use of intelligent debate.

SJW is so 2016. Do try to keep up.
Original post by barnetlad

If you are letting someone smash your pasty in return for favourable professionak treatment, then you are complicit.
Reply 6
Original post by _Wellies_
SJW is so 2016. Do try to keep up.

why is it you lefties always reply with a snide comment? I have never, ever, once seen a leftie SJW have a proper debate. The right-wingers get annoyed when lefties tell lies about them - the lefties SJWs get annoyed when the right-wingers tell the truth about them.
Original post by _Wellies_
If you are letting someone smash your pasty in return for favourable professionak treatment, then you are complicit.

It is not about whether there was any favourable treatment, Mr Johnson should still have declared the hospitality he received.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending