The Student Room Group

Brace yourself - Autumn is Coming to TSR! [Hub Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
that special time of year when we celebrate the anniversary of

Spoiler

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNd2ZRdW4AEWqB4.jpg

Relax. We are releasing our stunning new £20 note shortly, which will sweep the world and become the new de-facto replacement for the dime.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Relax. We are releasing our stunning new £20 note shortly, which will sweep the world and become the new de-facto replacement for the dime.

awwww. Stephen Y-L looks really lovely on it. :h:
awwww. Stephen Y-L looks really lovely on it. :h:

I'm seeing Farage at one end and Johnson at the other, snipping the invisible reins of commerce with scissors that once maintained this fine land in wealth and freedom. That's on the front. The back shows a dish of offal by JS Lowry.
Original post by 04MR17
FB_IMG_1569230725889-compressed.jpg.jpeg

You make autumn look cosy here. Especially the one sat in front of the fire with a blanket on. All that's missing is an old episode of Poirot.
Original post by 999tigger
I have some bonfire toffee.
Christmas stuff is already in the shops.

Was tempted by the Aldi Christmas chocolate mints. They're only available at Christmas time. But I steeled myself and walked past them. :frown:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I'm seeing Farage at one end and Johnson at the other, snipping the invisible reins of commerce with scissors that once maintained this fine land in wealth and freedom. That's on the front. The back shows a dish of offal by JS Lowry.

our next Brexitcoins will be made of high grade plastic recycled from Frosty Jack™ bottles and buttock implants
our next Brexitcoins will be made of high grade plastic recycled from Frosty Jack™ bottles and buttock implants

And yellow turtlenecks :cool:
Original post by Glaz
And yellow turtlenecks :cool:

for the gold coins :emo:
Original post by Oxford Mum
Was tempted by the Aldi Christmas chocolate mints. They're only available at Christmas time. But I steeled myself and walked past them. :frown:

Lidl do a lovely mini stollen on the run up to Christmas :tong:
Original post by Oxford Mum

Nooooooooo you should buy several boxes and store them. Buy ten boxes and gift them to sun and he can regift to you. Everything at Aldi is just a knockoff of somewhere else.
Actually Aldi make the best chocolate mints I have ever tasted. Nothing else can compare.

And yes I take a box to my son’s girlfriend’s parents when they host me at Christmas

Quick Reply

Latest