The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Business at strathclyde

Has anyone firmed a business related course at strath?
I will be studying business analysis and technology and marketing this is autumn and looking for people doing a similar course
Original post by Anonymous #1
I will be studying business analysis and technology and marketing this is autumn and looking for people doing a similar course

Hey Anon! :biggrin: Congrats on your offer! That's great news :smile:
If you don't hear from anyone in this thread you might be able to find other offer holders in our applicants thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7400340

Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Hi, I'm doing International Business starting this Autumn!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I'm doing International Business starting this Autumn!

What’s your socials so I can add u
What’s your socials so I can add u

my sc is anna.buckenham
Reply 5
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hey Anon! :biggrin: Congrats on your offer! That's great news :smile:
If you don't hear from anyone in this thread you might be able to find other offer holders in our applicants thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7400340
Caitlin :h:

After I accepted my unconditional offer UCAS said the university should email me with the next steps, it’s been more than a month and I have not gotten any emails from Strathclyde is that normal ?
Original post by Anonymous
After I accepted my unconditional offer UCAS said the university should email me with the next steps, it’s been more than a month and I have not gotten any emails from Strathclyde is that normal ?

Hello! Yes don't worry - this is normal, usually we won't send out additional info until the summertime before you register 🙂 As long as everything is confirmed on your UCAS Hub as it should be then that's all you've to do! The other thing is your student finance - have you applied for this so it's in place for you starting?

Caitlin 🎓️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending