The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial computing admissions test not working (HELP)

I've logged on to the imperial admissions test website and clicked on the course called computing admissions test
When i click on the practice test link the site redirects me to mobius login. If I try my credentials there they are rejected (wrong email and password) tried to reset using my main email doesn't work
There isn’t much that TSR can do for you here, you should contact Imperial directly
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by JM11123
There isn’t much that TSR can do for you here, you should contact Imperial directly

I've called but its after hours currently but I will be going directly to them tomorrow. I've emailed like 5 different emails too. I fixed the original problem but I'm just going to assume the site in general is broken since after the practice exam the site says no content to display. Nonetheless thanks for your help :smile:
I am also doing the computing admission test today and the site says no content display after the practice test. My deadline is 10 am BST on Friday and I'm afraid I'm not going to meet the deadline. I sent an email to Imperial but it's after-hours currently.
Reply 4
Original post by akathorse
I am also doing the computing admission test today and the site says no content display after the practice test. My deadline is 10 am BST on Friday and I'm afraid I'm not going to meet the deadline. I sent an email to Imperial but it's after-hours currently.

Have you received a response yet, I've emailed 5 different emails to 5 different departments none have replied
Original post by djAbdullah
Have you received a response yet, I've emailed 5 different emails to 5 different departments none have replied

I didn't receive a response (I tried both email and phone), but the admission test appears again at around 7:40 am BST, so I have already completed it.
Hey all, hope it worked well for you.

What was the test like? Does it require a lot of work?
Reply 7
I've logged on to the imperial admissions test website and clicked on the course called computing admissions test
When i click on the practice test link the site redirects me to mobius login. If I try my credentials there they are rejected (wrong email and password) tried to reset using my main email doesn't work

The university has now said they will resend the test at a later date so all is good just email em
Reply 8
I had the same problem. I downloaded firefox and retried and it worked
Reply 9

what site ?? i have my test tomorrow and i cant seem to figure out from where to give the test and how to find it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending