Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hopps
Which programme did you apply for?

Technology Consulting!
Reply 21
There is also another thread if anyone's interested:

https://forum.wikijob.co.uk/t/deloitte-2020-intake/97171/106

It looks like Human Capital Consulting sent a similar email.
Original post by tlyl123
i completely agree! i applied for human capital and found it super difficult as well :frown:

Hey, I’m prepping for a human capital job simulation. Can you give me a more specific idea on what the structure was? What was asked?
Hi guys, I just did the immersive online assessment, took me a long time to complete, mainly due to the maths questions, how did everyone find the maths involved ?
I recently just applied for summer vacation scheme in monitor deloitte. Has anyone progressed to the job simultion stage if the weakness was critical analyst.
Original post by Alvizzzzle
I recently just applied for summer vacation scheme in monitor deloitte. Has anyone progressed to the job simultion stage if the weakness was critical analyst.

Yes I had critical analyst as my weakness and I got through to job sim :smile:
Has anyone applied to risk advisory - cyber risk?
Has anyone heard back about assessment centres for Human capital consulting following their review email?
Original post by Clarabelle124
Yes I had critical analyst as my weakness and I got through to job sim :smile:

Hey, where did you find your feedback report? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it's driving me insane.
Original post by duosphin
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/

Hey, I'm also about the do the job simulation for audit. Is there any chance you can give me a heads up about the content of the test? I have no idea how to prep
Received an email today saying that I passed the IOA but that I don't match what they are looking for, and will get back to me by the 29th November if they basically don't like the people they progressed to the job simulation stage.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by MadMaths
Received an email today saying that I passed the IOA but that I don't match what they are looking for, and will get back to me by the 29th November if they basically don't like the people they progressed to the job simulation stage.

That's annoying. What role did you apply for and was it for a grad job or summer internship?
Original post by Hopps
That's annoying. What role did you apply for and was it for a grad job or summer internship?

I applied for actuary graduate scheme london
Got an email today saying that I passed the job simulation but are progressing with other candidates first. They said they’ll let me know after 6th December if I have progressed to the final stage
Original post by Th3CosmicTeapot
Hey, I'm also about the do the job simulation for audit. Is there any chance you can give me a heads up about the content of the test? I have no idea how to prep

You can’t really prepare it’s all case studies
Reply 35
Got an email today saying that I passed the job simulation but are progressing with other candidates first. They said they’ll let me know after 6th December if I have progressed to the final stage

What role was this for? And what level (grad or intern)? And also when did you do your job simulation?
Cyber risk, London. Grad scheme and I completed the job sim last Thursday (17/10)
does anyone know for their apprenticeships if they are degree apprenticeships as in Bsc

Similar situation to me except I am at IOA stage
Reply 39
Just wanted to drop in and say not to feel disheartened if you get the ‘progressing other candidates first’ email.

I received this email last year when applying for SVS but I actually made it through all stages eventually, got an offer, had a really great SVS experience and now hold a graduate offer.

No guarantees but it’s not necessarily bad news! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending