lunnndoner
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know roughly there are multiple sections and you have to record yourself on webcam for some parts, but not much else...

Specifically, I was wondering what you can do in preparation.
personager
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I'm going through their job simulation now, any help you can give me?
Dylann
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I did it over a week ago, it was just a mix of video answers, typing answers, and multiple choice answers, so have a pen, paper and calculator at the ready. You're given like 3 minutes to prepare for each video answer so jot down what you want to talk about, make sure you look at the camera and not yourself. Some of the questions were a bit weird but the numerical stuff was almost identical to the previous stage.

I'm not super hopeful that I passed but I'll let you know regardless when I hear back
Massyfr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dylann)
I did it over a week ago, it was just a mix of video answers, typing answers, and multiple choice answers, so have a pen, paper and calculator at the ready. You're given like 3 minutes to prepare for each video answer so jot down what you want to talk about, make sure you look at the camera and not yourself. Some of the questions were a bit weird but the numerical stuff was almost identical to the previous stage.

I'm not super hopeful that I passed but I'll let you know regardless when I hear back
Hi, I was wondering how long you're given to speak when doing the cam questions. Unless you meant 3 minutes to prepare and also 3 minutes to answer?
Dylann
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Massyfr)
Hi, I was wondering how long you're given to speak when doing the cam questions. Unless you meant 3 minutes to prepare and also 3 minutes to answer?
depended on the question i think, 1-3 mins
Dylann
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lunnndoner)
I know roughly there are multiple sections and you have to record yourself on webcam for some parts, but not much else...

Specifically, I was wondering what you can do in preparation.
(Original post by personager)
I'm going through their job simulation now, any help you can give me?
(Original post by Massyfr)
hello friends just thought i would let you know ive been invited to the final stage assessment at the location i applied for on Monday or Tuesday (they offered me either of the two days, and both are an hour long). They only told me today lunchtime so be warned if you pass the job simulation (i sat it exactly 2 weeks ago today) the assessment stage will be ASAP. FYI I applied to Audit - private markets graduate programme.

i will also say I go to uni in the far north and the interview is way down south so this weekend's logistics are gonna be fun :headfire:
lawgirl90210
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Please can someone help me with the job simulation got coming up! What are the questions and how can I prepare?!
gostronomy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i have the same question, need to do mine by sunday
Ras537
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Is there a deadline to it by? Where does it say that?
gostronomy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I got a email saying that for my division the deadline is 3rd december, moreover in the email it says you have to do it wihtin 5 days, hope this helps. which division have you applied for?
snow1313
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys What kind of video questions they will ask in Job Simulation?
iliana1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hello have you been through the jib simulation please? if yes, how was it? could you please provide some feedback and also what sort of questions they ask ? do you have to record your self for the whole 60 min? Many thanks
iliana1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
hello friends just thought i would let you know ive been invited to the final stage assessment at the location i applied for on Monday or Tuesday (they offered me either of the two days, and both are an hour long). They only told me today lunchtime so be warned if you pass the job simulation (i sat it exactly 2 weeks ago today) the assessment stage will be ASAP. FYI I applied to Audit - private markets graduate programme.

i will also say I go to uni in the far north and the interview is way down south so this weekend's logistics are gonna be fun :headfire:
hello could you please tell me in details the stages of job simulation type of question as i have been invited to take that ? thanks
Ridwan71
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
depended on the question i think, 1-3 mins
Do they ask questions like
why Deloitte
amd what skills do you have etc
or more case study based
HK4ZM1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No, that’s in the final interview
bala2222
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HK4ZM1)
No, that’s in the final interview
Did you complete the final stage assessment?
HK4ZM1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bala2222)
Did you complete the final stage assessment?
I did the application process last year and got an offer, for which I accepted!
alirana07
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got a mail saying I passed the simulation but there were candiates whose skills align more than me. They did not reject me or clearly say am in, but said that they might call me for the final assessment after New Years or even June. Don't know what lies ahead!
Ope94
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’m going to do the Job simulation in a couple of days. What did you think of it and what were the questions like? Good luck also I hope they call you for the final assessment
Mzkalyan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can i ask what questioms did they ask u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.88%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (92)
24.66%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.12%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (180)
48.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.75%

Watched Threads