The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme (GMTS) 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by finacc
I've just completed it and got invited to the video interview. I found them very very long! Not difficult at all. Some of the questions were exactly the same to BAE's tests. Take your time and you should be fine.

Did you find out straight away if you could do the interview or did you have to wait?
Reply 81
Original post by At997
Did you find out straight away if you could do the interview or did you have to wait?

I got my results straight away.
Reply 82
Original post by elf03
Hi, this also happened after I completed all my tests. I read that it takes a couple of days minimum before they contact you regarding whether you get to complete a video interview (although this was anecdotal evidence rather than official information). I am still waiting but I only completed the tests on Saturday.

Hi, I checked with a graduate trainee who was a 2019 intake student, and she said that you don't find the results our straight away. She had to wait 2 weeks, so don't worry !
Reply 83
Original post by At997
Hi, I checked with a graduate trainee who was a 2019 intake student, and she hey said that you don't find the results our straight away. She had to wait 2 weeks, so don't worry !

Thanks for letting me know!! I suspect some people with super high scores go through straight away but the rest of us have to wait to be reviewed:smile:
Reply 84
Has anyone applied for the GMTS March 2020 intake?
Original post by James Smith 90
That really sucks!

It does but it is what it is sadly. I was going to complete the online tests today but my application is still on hold!
Original post by SFC96
Has anyone applied for the GMTS March 2020 intake?

Yes! I got invited to book my place on an assessment centre - which I will do today. Did you get invited too?
Reply 87
I completed my online tests on Sunday but my application has been placed on hold since. Does this mean I've failed?
I'm waiting to see if I have passed , so I can do the online interview.
Original post by At997
I completed my online tests on Sunday but my application has been placed on hold since. Does this mean I've failed?
I'm waiting to see if I have passed , so I can do the online interview.

If I remember correctly after my critical reasoning test my application was out on hold while they reviewed it and put my through to video interview.
Reply 89
Original post by MrMusician95
Yes! I got invited to book my place on an assessment centre - which I will do today. Did you get invited too?

Yes! I booked my assessment centre last night. Did you pick the London or Bristol assessment centre?
Original post by SFC96
Yes! I booked my assessment centre last night. Did you pick the London or Bristol assessment centre?

I haven't booked mine yet but if London still has places then definitely London. I live here lol
Reply 91

I booked it last night too :smile: jusy found this forum. Booked the assessment centre in london on 12th november at 8.20 am. Anyone else there that day ?
I'm on the video interview stage - just wondering how everyone found it? I'll be reading through the Healthcare Leadership Model - anything else I can do to prep?
Reply 93
Original post by Cookiie7abibti
I'm on the video interview stage - just wondering how everyone found it? I'll be reading through the Healthcare Leadership Model - anything else I can do to prep?

Was your application placed on hold after the tests? And if so , how long for? And check the NHS grad scheme on Instagram, it's really helpful
Reply 94
Original post by Eesha21
I booked it last night too :smile: jusy found this forum. Booked the assessment centre in london on 12th november at 8.20 am. Anyone else there that day ?

Hi, I completed my tests on Sunday and was just wondering if your application got put on hold? And if so how long for
Original post by Eesha21

Hahaha...see you there!! I'm going on that day as well.
Original post by At997
Was your application placed on hold after the tests? And if so , how long for? And check the NHS grad scheme on Instagram, it's really helpful

Oh I didn't know that they had an Instagram page, thanks!

When I finished the online tests, I received an email straight away saying that I've gone through to the video interview stage. This was last week so my 10 days are almost up to do the video. Need to get a move on!
Reply 97
Original post by At997
Hi, I completed my tests on Sunday and was just wondering if your application got put on hold? And if so how long for

Heyy my application wasntw put on hold after the tests and it went straight away to video interview. But i have heard from others that theirs was put on hold for a while befote they passed to the video interview stage
Reply 98
Hahaha...see you there!! I'm going on that day as well.

Great! i shall look for a MrMusician95 haha
Original post by Eesha21
Great! i shall look for a MrMusician95 haha

Haha. What programme did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending