The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2020

Hi,

I'm curious to know what Universities everyone has applied for, for Law LLB 2020, whether they've been made offers and if so whether the offers are conditional/unconditional and the grades needed to meet the conditions of their offer?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
My friend got a liverpool conditional offer AAB
Hi, I chose Oxford, UCL, King's college London, LSE and Manchester. Manchester replied 2 days after I sent my application, 9/10 average in my Baccalaureate - keep in mind, I'm an international student. I made an open app at Oxford and so far they assigned me to Teddy Hall , haven't heard back about the interview from them though. To be honest, I'm pretty scared :smile:))
Original post by radumaria2001
Hi, I chose Oxford, UCL, King's college London, LSE and Manchester. Manchester replied 2 days after I sent my application, 9/10 average in my Baccalaureate - keep in mind, I'm an international student. I made an open app at Oxford and so far they assigned me to Teddy Hall , haven't heard back about the interview from them though. To be honest, I'm pretty scared :smile:))

Manchester is the only one of your unis that has given out offers so far and they made you an immediate offer so that's promising. There is a thead you can look at to see which unis have started making Law offers and what they are

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6187460
Reply 4
I’ve applied to Leeds, Birmingham, Durham, LSE, and Cambridge.

Had offers from Leeds, Birmingham and Durham and got my interview invitation for St John’s Cambridge today for Law!
I’ve already got results of A* AA and applied to KCL, Warwick, Manchester, Oxford and LSE for Law and anthropology. Like the person above, got a Manchester response 2 days later and really hoping for an LSE offer now as that’s my first choice.
hello, i have applied for - surrey, exeter, bristol, nottingham and durham. i have conditional offers from surrey (bbb) and exeter (aaa or firm them and aab) so far :smile: waiting to hear back from the others soon as my application was only sent off 5 days ago!
I applied with US qualifications, having already achieved 5,4,4 on APs and predicted 5,5,5,5 this school year. I received an offer from Leeds conditional on getting 5,5,5 on the ones I’m taking this year, an offer from Durham conditional on one 5, and an unconditional from Exeter. I’ll hear from Oxford tomorrow, and Bristol at some point in the next few months. Wish me luck!
Hey! I applied to Exeter, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool and York - currently got 3 conditional offers from Leeds, Exeter and Liverpool and an ‘attainment’ offer from Birmingham which is now their equivalent of an unconditional I think? (CCC). Just waiting on York now but my application has only been gone a few days so could be a while
Original post by _ellagrayy
Hey! I applied to Exeter, Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool and York - currently got 3 conditional offers from Leeds, Exeter and Liverpool and an ‘attainment’ offer from Birmingham which is now their equivalent of an unconditional I think? (CCC). Just waiting on York now but my application has only been gone a few days so could be a while

Congrats, hun.

What are your predicted grades? Xo
Original post by cheerIeader
Congrats, hun.

What are your predicted grades? Xo

A*A*A x
Hey I’m applying for Law and have just got invited to an interview at Oriel College, Oxford. From Northern Ireland so I’m heading up on Tuesday and staying until Friday. Kinda nervous so if anyone would like to add me on Snapchat that would be nice - would like to know some people first. Snapchat is Joshiescott.
I have applied for Law M100 at Bristol, QMUL, Leeds, and Birmingham with a predicted of 37. What do you think are my chances of getting an offer?
Original post by Talking_Hamster
I have applied for Law M100 at Bristol, QMUL, Leeds, and Birmingham with a predicted of 37. What do you think are my chances of getting an offer?

If you look at the first page of the Law Offers thread, you will see the sort of offers that are being made by those unis. Although the offers are mainly given in the form of A level scores, it will give you an idea.

If you have the right grades/predicted grades (and a good LNAT score in the case of Bristol) you are likely to get offers from those unis

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6187460
I've applied for Law LLB @ Newcastle, Edge Hill, Leeds, York and Leeds Beckett.
Offers:
Newcastle - AAB
Edge Hill - 112 UCAS points
Leeds - AAA
York - Just had interview so no offer atm, not sure how that went either -_-
Leeds Beckett - Unconditional (it says I just need to sit my A-Levels)

Anyone else having trouble deciding on a firm and insurance?
which one are u going to choose?
I applied to Exeter and received an unconditional offer. I’ll be going there come September (assuming social distancing has ended and regular life resumes).
I applied for Birmingham, Kent, Manchester, Royal Holloway and Bristol - Firming Royal Holloway. Predicted grades of A*AB, and I need AAB to get in:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending