The Student Room Group

Early Diversity Internship Programme 2020

Scroll to see replies

I passed my tests too and have been referred to the question stage...will keep you all updated.
Original post by jc_987
I've passed my tests but I don't what to put for expected degree classification as we haven't been given any info by my uni about that and what exactly are they asking for in the modules section? Do I just write down the titles of the modules I'll be taking this year or do they want more info? For those who have applied, what did you guys do?

Put either 2.1 or 1st it doesn't matter, I haven't had any grades back yet, also just wrote down all the module titles that I'm doing this year
Original post by rnv
I haven't had mine yet

Let me know how it goes! :smile:
Original post by bigeyeshijabi
I passed my tests too and have been referred to the question stage...will keep you all updated.

How long did it take to get results back for the tests?
Original post by bloomer36
How long did it take to get results back for the tests?

literally 30 seconds- the minute I clicked finish test and refreshed the page, I received feedback for my test.
literally 30 seconds- the minute I clicked finish test and refreshed the page, I received feedback for my test.

I got feedback for each test but wasn't told if I'd got through to the next stage or anything?
I got feedback for each test but wasn't told if I'd got through to the next stage or anything?

if you completed all your tests, you should have got an email saying you have progressed to the next stage. I got mine within 10 minutes of completing all the tests! I wouldn't worry though- they are probably matching up your scores with other applicants. Good Luck! :smile:
if you completed all your tests, you should have got an email saying you have progressed to the next stage. I got mine within 10 minutes of completing all the tests! I wouldn't worry though- they are probably matching up your scores with other applicants. Good Luck! :smile:

I've completed all the tests in stage 2 of the application, but I don't think I did very well in two of the tests. In the feedback, it kind of said that I did average (paraphrasing here) and that this is in line with most other applicants. Not sure if I'm going to get through to the next stage, let's wait and see I guess. And good luck to you, too :smile: How's stage 3 going for you?
Just got results back for the online tests. I was unsuccessful :frown:

Good luck to everyone else
Just got results back for the online tests. I was unsuccessful :frown:

Good luck to everyone else

aaw that's such a shame- I wish you all the best.
Original post by jc_987
I've passed my tests but I don't what to put for expected degree classification as we haven't been given any info by my uni about that and what exactly are they asking for in the modules section? Do I just write down the titles of the modules I'll be taking this year or do they want more info? For those who have applied, what did you guys do?

I just put down the modules that i am studying this year
Reply 31
I've applied and have a telephone interview on Wednesday! Does anyone have any tips or has anyone else done it already?
Reply 32
Original post by uk26
I've applied and have a telephone interview on Wednesday! Does anyone have any tips or has anyone else done it already?

Hey. How long after you submitted your ‘additional questions’ did you hear back from them??
Reply 33
Original post by Laya_
Hey. How long after you submitted your ‘additional questions’ did you hear back from them??

about two weeks later - they email you to book an interview slot and then you get a confirmation email
I have an interview tomorrow too! wish you luck
Reply 35
I did have an interview tomorrow but moved it and they gave me the 2nd of December. doubt this would affect my chances.
Reply 36
Anyone had the interview yet? How'd it go/ how long was it
Reply 37
Original post by Zeeyo
I did have an interview tomorrow but moved it and they gave me the 2nd of December. doubt this would affect my chances.

Same! They said I have been removed for todays slots.
Reply 38
Original post by dololol
Anyone had the interview yet? How'd it go/ how long was it

Had my interview about 2 hours ago. Went really well, the person who called me was a fast streamer themselves and they were really friendly. No where near as bad as I expected. Best of luck! 🙂
I had mine also - very friendly. Some of the questions threw me off guard slightly so I'm unsure whether I'll get it but best of luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending