Scroll to see replies

Original post by hopefulA100
Such an agonising time .. no news from anywhere

Same im stressing so much about Kings :frown:
Reply 361
Original post by Govvyghost
Same im stressing so much about Kings :frown:

Me too. The wait is so brutal :frown:
Does anyone know what the MMI is like? I have an interview date for the 10th December and getting mixed information on what i'm expecting. How many stations are there? How long are they? How long is the prep time before the station? Any and all help is appreciated :smile:
Reply 363
Original post by MegaCoolGuy
Does anyone know what the MMI is like? I have an interview date for the 10th December and getting mixed information on what i'm expecting. How many stations are there? How long are they? How long is the prep time before the station? Any and all help is appreciated :smile:

you'll have 7 stations, each 7 minutes long with a 90-second break in between
Original post by SaDe7
you'll have 7 stations, each 7 minutes long with a 90-second break in between

Is the 90 second break prep time for the next station or just a break interval?
Reply 365
Is the 90 second break prep time for the next station or just a break interval?

just a break. you don't know anything about the next station during the 90 seconds. It's mainly so the interviewers can fill in their marks for the last interviewee. It's important that in this space, you clear your mind and don't fret about the last one - you'll just get nervous and stressed.
Original post by SaDe7
just a break. you don't know anything about the next station during the 90 seconds. It's mainly so the interviewers can fill in their marks for the last interviewee. It's important that in this space, you clear your mind and don't fret about the last one - you'll just get nervous and stressed.

Big up yourself my guy. Thanks for the information, appreciate it bro. The interview sounds intense :/ but I'm sure I'll be fine with enough preparation

Congrats on the interview, would you mind telling me what your stats are?
Is it true that you have to do a numeracy and literacy test after the MMI?
Reply 369
Original post by miss4ever
Is it true that you have to do a numeracy and literacy test after the MMI?

I never did that. After the stations, I just walked out and questioned everything I said, did, didn't say and didn't do
Original post by kim0410
Have any international students received interview invites? Does King’s have a specific order in which they send out invites for internationals?

I am international and I also haven’t heard anything back ... It sure is demoralising
Hey everyone hope you are all doing well!

I rarely respond to these however I'm currently in 'panic' mode having not secured an interview yet from Kings whilst a number of people I know have secured an interview.

My stats are:
99988777766 + an A in Additional maths - GCSEs
A*A*A* - Predicted A Levels
3020 (755 average) and Band 2 - UCAT

Can someone just let me know how they select candidates and how worried I should be?!:s-smilie:
Reply 372
Original post by OfficialFahad

I rarely respond to these however I'm currently in 'panic' mode having not secured an interview yet from Kings whilst a number of people I know have secured an interview.

My stats are:

Can someone just let me know how they select candidates and how worried I should be?!:s-smilie:

Your stats are absolutely amazing, you have nothing to worry about!! They give out interview offers till March
Original post by OfficialFahad

My stats are:

Hi there ! Are u home or international ? We have same ucat score and similar GCSEs. I have no news either .. also moving to panicky mode !
Has anyone ringed Kings and asked when they'll be sending out the interview invites/rejections?
Has anyone been rejected yet?
Original post by AA222
Your stats are absolutely amazing, you have nothing to worry about!! They give out interview offers till March

:O
Interview offers till March ? then when will the actual interviews take place ?! I can't believe they leave us hanging till March for an interview *cry*
Original post by junjuly7
Has anyone ringed Kings and asked when they'll be sending out the interview invites/rejections?

Original post by Anna191817
Has anyone been rejected yet?

:smile: wondering this too
Thanks for the kind words I hope so! I read that on their website but to me personally that just seems so late.

It's such a long window for the selection for interview; some people are already getting interviews within the next few weeks and some people have to wait until March to find out!
Right - so I just ringed the admissions office asking when they would be sending out the interview offers/rejections. They said they received so many applications that they can't even give me an approximation of when. I guess we'll just have to be patient :/

Latest

Trending

Trending