The Student Room Group

Mml cambridge 2020

Hi guys, is anyone applying for Modern and Medieval Languages at Cambridge this year? If so, which college and which languages? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to King's for French and Spanish!
Original post by joshvickers2
I'm applying to King's for French and Spanish!

Ah nice! I'm applying to Caius for French and Latin (post A-level). How are you preparing for the test?
I'm applying for French and German at Magdalene!
Original post by Mooblymoo:)
I'm applying for French and German at Magdalene!

Ahh Magdalene is so pretty! Have you heard anything yet?
I’m applying for French and German at Trinity Hall!
Original post by mercibeaucoup
I’m applying for French and German at Trinity Hall!

Nice! still waiting for interview over here :frown:
Original post by samuelbarker
Nice! still waiting for interview over here :frown:

Me too, but they said they hope to let us know by the end of today, so fingers crossed!! 🤞🏻
Me too, but they said they hope to let us know by the end of today, so fingers crossed!! 🤞🏻

Ah that's nice of them! Caius haven't said anything yet
Anyone for Pembroke? They said they’d give two weeks notice and gave 10th and 11th December as provisional dates so really hoping for it to be today or tomorrow. Haven’t found anyone else though! Applying for French and Italian
Anyone for Pembroke? They said they’d give two weeks notice and gave 10th and 11th December as provisional dates so really hoping for it to be today or tomorrow. Haven’t found anyone else though! Applying for French and Italian
I just got an interview!!! It’s on 12th December, I have 2 interviews and the written assessment!
I just got an interview!!! It’s on 12th December, I have 2 interviews and the written assessment!

Well done! What time did you get the email?
Original post by pinkbluegreen71
Well done! What time did you get the email?

Thank you!! I got it at precisely 5:54pm.

Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!

Are you staying overnight? Are the interviews and test on separate days?
Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much!!!
Are you staying overnight? Are the interviews and test on separate days?

I’ve requested to stay overnight the night before as my first interview is at 9:30 and I’d rather not have to get up super early to get the train to Cambridge and then be tired! Both of my interviews and my test are on the same day.
I’ve requested to stay overnight the night before as my first interview is at 9:30 and I’d rather not have to get up super early to get the train to Cambridge and then be tired! Both of my interviews and my test are on the same day.

Ah yes that's a good idea! Makes sense, do you live far from Cambridge? I'm still waiting to hear from Caius
Ah yes that's a good idea! Makes sense, do you live far from Cambridge? I'm still waiting to hear from Caius

About a 2 hour train journey away? So not too far but also getting up super early and being exhausted on such a big day is not a good idea! Good luck, I’m sure you’ll hear back soon!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending