The Student Room Group

Selwyn College Cambridge

Just wanted to see if anyone here has received an offer from Selwyn, as I’m on a few offer holder group chats and there are only 2 Selwyn offer holders across all of them. If not, feel free to reply with what college you’ve received an offer from, and the course you applied for.
Original post by WilliamOkoro
Just wanted to see if anyone here has received an offer from Selwyn, as I’m on a few offer holder group chats and there are only 2 Selwyn offer holders across all of them. If not, feel free to reply with what college you’ve received an offer from, and the course you applied for.

Hi! I’ve got an offer from Selwyn too, for MML, and I’ve not found any offer holder groups either. Did you have any luck in the end?
Original post by lucyy_044
Hi! I’ve got an offer from Selwyn too, for MML, and I’ve not found any offer holder groups either. Did you have any luck in the end?

Hi Lucy, there’s been no luck so far, and the main offer holder gcs are just rampage. I’ve given up atp tbh
That’s really sad, it would have been so nice to get to know people before October

What have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending