Scroll to see replies

No idea
interview!
whats ur stats?

Original post by tireddoc
interview
Original post by enzymegirl345
whats ur stats?

2 (9), 4(8) and 4 (7) and I think I am WP but did not receive confirmation regarding that
2 (9), 4(8) and 4 (7) and I think I am WP but did not receive confirmation regarding that

Your UCAT and A-Levels, if you don’t mind me asking?
has anyone else got anything?

Original post by Ibs007861
Your UCAT and A-Levels, if you don’t mind me asking?

A*A*A, and unfortunately horrible UKCAT
Reply 67
interview!

Have you got one! Thanks amazing well done. When did you get it and what are you stats (like ucat,GCSE’s etc) if it don’t mind me asking
Reply 68
I got an interview!! I'm soo shocked and humbled, I was already planning a gap year from my predictions!😭
Stats:
GCSEs 2x9s, 6x8s, 2x7s
635 ucat and a level predictions AAC (maths, terrible😭)+ A epq on medical ethics
the dates available were Dec 13, 14, 17 and 19!
don't give up hope!❤️❤️
Original post by KS12345
Have you got one! Thanks amazing well done. When did you get it and what are you stats (like ucat,GCSE’s etc) if it don’t mind me asking

2 (9), 4(8) and 4 (7) and I think I am WP but did not receive confirmation
A level prediction A*A*A
UCAT Horrible :frown:
Original post by leahnj
I got an interview!! I'm soo shocked and humbled, I was already planning a gap year from my predictions!😭
Stats:
GCSEs 2x9s, 6x8s, 2x7s
635 ucat and a level predictions AAC (maths, terrible😭)+ A epq on medical ethics
the dates available were Dec 13, 14, 17 and 19!
don't give up hope!❤️❤️

Congrats. R U WP?
I got an interview :smile:

9 A*'s, 1 A, bad UCAT (very bad), predictions AAA.

Not sure when to pick the interview dates :frown:
Original post by Reversed Flash
I got an interview :smile:

9 A*'s, 1 A, bad UCAT (very bad), predictions AAA.

Not sure when to pick the interview dates :frown:

what dates are available?
Original post by rohitbatra
what dates are available?

13, 14, 17 and 19th December
Reply 74
Did everyone get interviews at the same time also are you guys WP. did they sent them to your emails. And are you all home students (local to Birmingham) ?
I am from Birmingham, I think I am WP but I did not receive confirmation from them, I received the interview by email, at a funny date and time and I could not explain it: the date on the email is Tuesday 3rd December 2019, 7.35 pm! I think it is a mistake and it should be 7.35 am!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 76
I got an interview today too
Reply 77
Does anyone know how to prepare for the interview
interview not WP
UCAT 745
AAAC
GCSES:five 9s five 8s and a 7
Reply 79
my extenuating circumstances form only just got approved today (sent by email this morning) do they have more than one batch of interviews they typically send out considering people have already started receiving them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending