The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by krworrall
I got a conditional last week for History and IR :smile: if anyone else is studying the same joint honours or single honours then feel free to dm me as kcl is likely going to be my firm;

Also holding a conditional offer here for History and IR! Really wanna go to kcl too :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Anyone get an offer for Law yet? Do you know what time they come around?
Reply 62
Original post by Raniam_0620
Anyone get an offer for Law yet? Do you know what time they come around?

I got mine on the 2nd December at around 6:30 pm
Has anyone got an offer for PPE
Original post by Jeantom16
Anyone else got offer for PPE

I’ve applied to PPE but haven’t got a response. How long did they take to reply to you? And what were ur predicteds if u don’t mind me asking ?
Original post by gcseslol
Has anyone got an offer for PPE

I have.
Original post by theobrowning
I have.

How long did they take to reply?
Original post by ChatBound
I got my offer around 2 weeks back. But I am thinking between KCL, Royal Holloway and Kent. I am in international student and king’s is expensive, though it has the best modules. So, I ain’t sure yet.

Hi there!
So pleased to hear you're considering the University of Kent, I'm one of the official reps for Kent on TSR and currently in my final year there too, so if you have any questions about Kent then please feel free to ask :smile:
Best of luck with all of your university applications :biggrin:
Original post by hp4300
I got mine on the 2nd December at around 6:30 pm

stats ?
Reply 69
Original post by axlok80383
stats ?

Predicted 3 a*, gcse 10 a*
Don’t know about the LNAT
Original post by anamliaqat002
I got an offer for Accounting and Finance on the 29th of November

congrats! may i ask what was your offer and predicted grades?
Original post by Anonymous
congrats! may i ask what was your offer and predicted grades?

thanks! yh sure, my offer is AAA and I was predicted A*A*A
Reply 72
Original post by saaad32
Got a conditional offer for a place to study Economics - 35 in the IB with 766 at HL.
Received it yesterday.

Hey,
did you already get these grades or are they predicted?

I applied for economics on the 3rd december with the predicted grades of AAAB (i do 4 a levels)
Reply 73
Hey guys, I recently got an offer for BA Geography at KCL. However, I feel that I'll be more happy doing BSc Economics there instead. Would it be possible for me to change course there in the first week?
Original post by Satty_y
Hey guys, I recently got an offer for BA Geography at KCL. However, I feel that I'll be more happy doing BSc Economics there instead. Would it be possible for me to change course there in the first week?

What subjects are you doing for a level? I guess as long as you’ve don’t a level maths and there’s space on the econ course - plus dependant on your a level grades they may be able to switch you
What subjects are you doing for a level? I guess as long as you’ve don’t a level maths and there’s space on the econ course - plus dependant on your a level grades they may be able to switch you

Sorry I mean as long as you ARE doing maths
Reply 76

I have Maths, geography and economics. I really hope there's space.
Has anyone got an offer for PPL?
Reply 78
Original post by Satty_y

What were your predicted grades and how long ago did you apply ? :smile:
Congratulations! How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Latest