The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have any international students received interviews yet?
Have any grads heard yet? I’m stressing out! haven’t heard anything after they asked me to send transcripts, certificates and some further info about what I’m doing at the moment
Original post by ellaitsede
Woohoo congrats !

what time is your interview ?
Original post by Potat0lover
Have any grads heard yet? I’m stressing out! haven’t heard anything after they asked me to send transcripts, certificates and some further info about what I’m doing at the moment

Hi.

I'm a grad applicant (currently a postgrad student) and I received my interview invite on the same day as everybody else. I wasn't asked about any of the items you mentioned.

For what it's worth I'm a home student.
Original post by Corruptsoil
Hi.

I'm a grad applicant (currently a postgrad student) and I received my interview invite on the same day as everybody else. I wasn't asked about any of the items you mentioned.

For what it's worth I'm a home student.

Thanks I’m a home student too :frown: im currently working full time as a Radiographer. Will just keep my fingers crossed. No news is good news I suppose
Original post by sara.kn123

Yes I just got mine a few days ago
Reply 66
Original post by sara.kn123

me from Canada! was stressing alot before i got the offer but dont worry, it will prob come sooner or later if u were asked for more information. wish u all the best!
I'm an international student, no invite yet... :s-smilie:
Original post by Julieannleung
Yes I just got mine a few days ago

Mind if I ask what your ucat score is?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 69
Could there be a difference between those International applicants who are invited to interview in Belfast and those who would be attending the interview slots in Singapore etc? Maybe those attending the Belfast interviews in Jan have heard but not the others? Just a thought.
Reply 70
Original post by Uluc02
Yeah I got mine around 2 weeks ago

oh no. what was ur ucat?
Reply 71
Original post by DK :)
oh no. what was ur ucat?

2460 B2
Reply 72
Original post by Uluc02
2460 B2

hmm r u home or international? as i got a ucat score of 2330 and got an interview and i am international. Maybe u lacked in some other part of the application process or maybe i exceeded? i dont really know
Reply 73
AFAIK there are a set number of places for international applicants so international and home/RUK/EU students are not in competition with each other. There could well then be different standards applied to gain an interview I would imagine?
So there are 2 parallel application processes in operation I think.
hmm r u home or international? as i got a ucat score of 2330 and got an interview and i am international. Maybe u lacked in some other part of the application process or maybe i exceeded? i dont really know

When did you get your invite? and what are your grades like... I'm and international applicant with good predicted and ucat results, however I didn't recieve any invite....
are they still sending out interview invites?
Reply 76
Original post by yadig?
When did you get your invite? and what are your grades like... I'm and international applicant with good predicted and ucat results, however I didn't recieve any invite....

Dec 4, and my grades are all A's in some Honors and AP courses, and predictions are all above 90%,reference was really strong, and ps was very strong, so idk, I think since QUB takes everything into consideration my grades and stuff really pulled through.
Dec 4, and my grades are all A's in some Honors and AP courses, and predictions are all above 90%,reference was really strong, and ps was very strong, so idk, I think since QUB takes everything into consideration my grades and stuff really pulled through.

Oh dang, I had a predicted of A*A*A in IAL with 6A* and 2As in my gcses. UCAT of 2570. Good personal statement. However, no reply..... hoping for the best
Reply 78
Original post by Potat0lover

Hi,

I'm a grad applicant too and I got my interview invite a couple of days ago with other people. They asked me to send my transcripts and certificates a while ago, but since I'm still in uni, I didn't need to do the last thing. They did say that they send it out in batches, so yours may just be later. Fingers crossed! I'm a final year nursing student in England, if that helps. Good luck!
Reply 79

I’m a UK applicant I got a total score of 25, my GCSEs aren’t strong hence my low score

Latest

Trending

Trending