The Student Room Group

quick advice plzz

i need to research(EPQ) a topic related to my future career(medicine)
i have 2 topics ideas and i am finding it difficult to pick one
which one should i do?
should drugs be legalised?
should marijuana be legalised ?
ik theres other more scientific topics out there but the research has to be extended n as i am already doing biology...
Reply 1
Original post by tecna
i need to research(EPQ) a topic related to my future career(medicine)
i have 2 topics ideas and i am finding it difficult to pick one
which one should i do?
should drugs be legalised?
should marijuana be legalised ?
ik theres other more scientific topics out there but the research has to be extended n as i am already doing biology...

Hi. I did my EPQ last year about genetic engineering. I’m also going into medicine. I would say opt for a more scientific title if you want the EPQ to be specific to medicine. However if you feel comfortable with this title and you have some talking points in your head then go with it. It’s best to go for something you’re confident in exploring and genuinely interested in. All the best!
Original post by bixol
Hi. I did my EPQ last year about genetic engineering. I’m also going into medicine. I would say opt for a more scientific title if you want the EPQ to be specific to medicine. However if you feel comfortable with this title and you have some talking points in your head then go with it. It’s best to go for something you’re confident in exploring and genuinely interested in. All the best!

sorry ik im kinda late but basically do u have any tips on how to get an A on ur EPQ and also my supervisor has specifically told us that ur project has to be EXTENDED thus i cant really do much stuff related to medicine coz im already taking bio chem and psycologoy as my subjects and my supervisor just wont agree :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending