The Student Room Group

Gcse revision

hi guys I currently have 3 and a half months till my gcse exams and I really want a grade 8 in English lit im trying to complete as many past papers as possible. We had our mocks in November but they didn't use the 2019 paper and I was disappointed as I thought it would be good practice. Does anyone know which poems were used from the war and conflict cluster and what question it was for inspector calls as they are my weak points.thanks or your time
For war and conflict, war photographer was used and I can't remember the other one, sorry...

I didn't do inspector calls, so no clue :frown:
thank you that will be helpful however does anyone know about the inspector calls question as it will be crucail for my revision. thanks for your time
The theme was about selfishness, and the character question was about Sheila.
Original post by GCSE_Rockstar32

thank you
if anyone else remembers anything about the English lit exam (inspector calls = poems) pls let me know
thanks xxx

really sorry to bother you again but could you please specify the questions a bit more like what in particular they asked about sheila. Thank you x
The theme question was something like 'How is the theme selfishness presented throughout the whole play?', and the character question was 'How is Sheila presented throughout the play?'
The theme question was something like 'How is the theme selfishness presented throughout the whole play?', and the character question was 'How is Sheila presented throughout the play?'

thank you xx
I've got the exam paper with me now because I am currently revising and the question about Sheila was 'How does Priestley present Sheila as a character who learns important lessons about herself and society?' and the power and conflict poem was War photographer, you had to 'compare how poets present the ways that people are affected by war in War photographer and another power and conflict poem

Quick Reply

Latest