The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Offers 2020 St Andrews

Has anyone has any offers at all from St Andrews for 2020 entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rocrastination
Has anyone has any offers at all from St Andrews for 2020 entry?

There is a guy at my school who has an offer from St Andrews.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=4109096
^
That's him.

I think a lot of the offers come out in January/February time.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by dorian81
There is a guy at my school who has an offer from St Andrews.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=4109096
^
That's him.

I think a lot of the offers come out in January/February time.

Thanks, yeah I suppose that is just Scottish Unis for you.
Reply 3
I just got one for English last week, I'm an international student though so I don't know if that changes things.
I thought I'd create a thread for everyone who holds an offer to study at St Andrews starting in 2020! I currently hold an offer for Biology.
Original post by Treetop321
I thought I'd create a thread for everyone who holds an offer to study at St Andrews starting in 2020! I currently hold an offer for Biology.

Congrats!! I got an offer for Classics. What other unis did u apply for?
I have accepted my offer for English Lit :smile:
Hi all, i haven’t heard from st. andrews yet but i was wondering how long it took for you all to hear back after applying !
Original post by molecularbio
Hi all, i haven’t heard from st. andrews yet but i was wondering how long it took for you all to hear back after applying !

I applied in late September and I heard back on December 18 :smile: but I am an International student so depending where you’re from it takes different amounts of time to hear back.
I’m a scottish student and i applied on the 23rd of december, i’m hoping to hear soon !! but congratulations on your offer
Original post by Treetop321

Hey, I have also applied for bio! When did you hear back from them?

I haven't heard back yet either and am getting a bit anxious!
Me too !! what course have you applied for ??
I’m a scottish student and i applied on the 23rd of december, i’m hoping to hear soon !! but congratulations on your offer

Scottish, my favourite people! :smile: 23rd of December is relatively recent, and I’ve heard other people say that offers don’t come out sometimes until March..... but it seems pretty random to me! I hope you get your offer!
:smile:) i hope it’s soon, i would love to go to st. andrews i went to the summer school last year it was amazing !! i’ll just have to wait and see
:smile:) i hope it’s soon, i would love to go to st. andrews i went to the summer school last year it was amazing !! i’ll just have to wait and see

I told myself to just hope for the best and I will say I could not believe it when I got my acceptance email! I worked very hard for it, so I really hope you get in to the school if you love it like I do. :smile:
Original post by Uniquestions22
Hey, I have also applied for bio! When did you hear back from them?

I applied 11th October and heard back on the 16th of December.
Me too !! what course have you applied for ??

biology, you?
molecular biology, hence the awfully original username :smile: what other unis have you applied to ?

Hi! What summer school is that? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending