The Student Room Group

Early Diversity Internship Programme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Zeeyo
Anyone else eager to find out if they have a place,
Also, have all the interviews been completed?

Yeah I am too..I think interviews will be completed by next week. On their website it said interviews take place from Nov-Jan. I think we’ll find out end of Feb?
Reply 61
Original post by Laya_
Yeah I am too..I think interviews will be completed by next week. On their website it said interviews take place from Nov-Jan. I think we’ll find out end of Feb?

Maybe
Does anyone know what dates it will take place?
Original post by pasteldom
Does anyone know what dates it will take place?

To take a guess from the thread in 2019, that was held from April 8-12th so around that time again possibly? At this point in time we've all just got to wait to see if we'll get an offer once all the interviews have been done.
Reply 64
had my interview last week and apparently they’re reaching the end of the interviews and i was one of the last, so it should be sometime in february at least
Reply 65
Original post by an2001
had my interview last week and apparently they’re reaching the end of the interviews and i was one of the last, so it should be sometime in february at least

Wow, that’s a lot. Does anyone know how many places there are ?
Original post by Zeeyo
Wow, that’s a lot. Does anyone know how many places there are ?

I think last year there was around 40 places.
In 2017 there were 128 places awarded for EDIP in the Civil Service report that year. I wonder when they're going to start letting people know if they've been successful. I took my phone interview on 20th November. Probably was one of the first cos that was 8 days after I was told I passed the previous stage.
Reply 68
Original post by Saifur Uddin
In 2017 there were 128 places awarded for EDIP in the Civil Service report that year. I wonder when they're going to start letting people know if they've been successful. I took my phone interview on 20th November. Probably was one of the first cos that was 8 days after I was told I passed the previous stage.

Do you know the stats on how many people apply/get to the interview stage vs how many places are given? & I’m guessing it’s end of Feb they’ll let us know
Original post by Laya_
Do you know the stats on how many people apply/get to the interview stage vs how many places are given? & I’m guessing it’s end of Feb they’ll let us know

The report only tells us how many people made an application at the start and how many people were offered a place. It would be great if they told us how many made it to the last stage. I don't know if anybody who applied this year asked their questioner. The applications have definitely increased since 2017 which had a 17.3% success rate.
Anyone heard back?
Reply 71
Original post by bigeyeshijabi
Anyone heard back?

No. Have you?
Reply 72
Original post by bigeyeshijabi
Anyone heard back?

Nope
Yeah I haven’t heard back either 😣
Hoping we hear something by tomorrow since it’s mid feb!
Anyone heard anything? I've been waiting since november:frown:
Reply 76
Original post by rnv
Anyone heard anything? I've been waiting since november:frown:

Nope :frown: I imagine we will start hearing back by the end of this week / next week latest. Just a prediction though.
Hi guys! Does anyone know what dates EDIP will be held? I heard it could be from the week of the 6th of April or it could be from the 20th ect? Does anyone know for sure?
Just found out that we likely won’t hear anything back until mid to late March.
Apparently EDIP results will be notified mid March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending