The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

accomodation at liverpool

Hey i was just wondering if anyone else (with an offer obviously)has already appied for accomodation at liverpool uni?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey i was just wondering if anyone else (with an offer obviously)has already appied for accomodation at liverpool uni?

No but I am planning to. Where are you going to stay?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Yeah this is kind of freaking me out that they're already asking. I'm going to an offer holder day this week and I might apply after that? Idk how to decide which halls to go and see tho

No but I am planning to. Where are you going to stay?

I graduated from Liverpool last year - if you need any accommodation advice, let me know. Between me and my friends, I know about all of the halls.
Original post by Edminzodo
I graduated from Liverpool last year - if you need any accommodation advice, let me know. Between me and my friends, I know about all of the halls.

Ooh which would you recommend for someone who wants to go out sometimes but not every night?
Reply 5
Original post by Edminzodo

Hi, I have firmed Uni of Liverpool and am looking for the best accomodation for me. I would love to go somewhere very social and where I can meet loads of people hopefully quite outgoing etc. I would ideally love to be in the city but I know a lot of people say Green Bank is sometimes better. What do you think? Thank you :smile:
Original post by pmd101
Hi, I have firmed Uni of Liverpool and am looking for the best accomodation for me. I would love to go somewhere very social and where I can meet loads of people hopefully quite outgoing etc. I would ideally love to be in the city but I know a lot of people say Green Bank is sometimes better. What do you think? Thank you :smile:

I was in Greenbank (the old one) when I was in first year. I actually preferred being off-campus. Sefton Park and Smithdown Road are great areas - a bit quieter than town in some bits but definitely a 'studenty' feel. I can speak for the self-catered aspect of Greenbank because I went when it was catered, but I wouldn't have changed it for anything. I would have hated living right next to the library and my lecture theatres and not seeing half of the city (genuinely had friends who never left campus or the town centre for an entire year). It's luck of the draw in terms of how outgoing your flat is, but pretty much everyone is up for going out in the first week (even me, and I hate going out).
Original post by pmd101

Stay in Crown Place or Vine court both on campus and near the city centre and very social.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending