The Student Room Group

Which Player do you prefer?

Pick one then suggest the next two

I will start

Aguero or Henry

Scroll to see replies

Henry
Aguero just cause I like the name
Henry because not many players get the privilege to play with sebastien squillaci
Reply 4
Henry.

Rashford or Sterling
Original post by hunchoM
Henry.

Rashford or Sterling

Sterling

De Bruyne or Mane
Dier

Lord Bendtner or Emile Heskey
Heskey

Cavani or Suarez
Suarez

Aguero or kane
Aguero

Alisson or Ederson
Reply 10
Original post by FemaleinDress
Pick one then suggest the next two

I will start

Aguero or Henry

Henry. Ronaldo or Messi?
Original post by mgi
Henry. Ronaldo or Messi?

Ronaldo - prefer his style of play and athleticism, better on the international stage and in big games, better aerial ability and better weak foot. Also more imposing and inspirational on the pitch imo. His goal scoring record at Real is better than Messi's too. Messi's definitely better at dribbling and assists/passing/vision though and he seems more of a natural genius than Ronaldo

Pele or Maradona?
Reply 12
Original post by deathbyfm
Ronaldo - prefer his style of play and athleticism, better on the international stage and in big games, better aerial ability and better weak foot. Also more imposing and inspirational on the pitch imo. His goal scoring record at Real is better than Messi's too. Messi's definitely better at dribbling and assists/passing/vision though and he seems more of a natural genius than Ronaldo

Pele or Maradona?

Pele the greatest of the lot of them! Much better in the air than Messi or Maradona.
Reply 13
Ashley Cole, he is better defensively and is probably more well rounded. Andy Robertson has the potential to be better than both in my opinion.

TAA or AWB
Original post by dj_ad_1
Sterling

De Bruyne or Mane

De Bruyne

Kane or Tammy Abraham
Original post by 6Times
Ashley Cole, he is better defensively and is probably more well rounded. Andy Robertson has the potential to be better than both in my opinion.

TAA or AWB

TAA, and that’s not even a competition now or any time in the future.

Harry Kane or Wayne Rooney
At his best time, Wayne Rooney. A legend and a goal machine for United a long time. He was one of the players who fascinated me.

Gianluigi Buffon (at his peak) or Iker Casillas (at his peak)?
Buffon.
Allison or pickford
Original post by Kallisto
At his best time, Wayne Rooney. A legend and a goal machine for United a long time. He was one of the players who fascinated me.

Gianluigi Buffon (at his peak) or Iker Casillas (at his peak)?

Casillas

Jesus or firmino
Original post by nleader1611
Casillas

Jesus or firmino

bobby

Iniesta or xavi

Quick Reply

Latest