The Student Room Group

Would you rather continue with your life or restart it?

^^^
Restart. To many things I regret :colonhash:
Continue. I've worked hard to make it this far and wouldn't want to do it all again!
Original post by sinfonietta
Continue. I've worked hard to make it this far and wouldn't want to do it all again!

Same
No amount of money or dire circumstances in current life could tempt me into going through secondary school and puberty again.
Restart, but armed with some kind of intuition that I clearly didn't have the first time hence my mistakes.

Or, continue so long as my regrets and flaws are fixed or fixable 😁
Original post by artful_lounger
No amount of money or dire circumstances in current life could tempt me into going through secondary school and puberty again.

True. Every time I get nostalgic I always remember how depressed and angry I was and how ****e things were. I just miss little moments only because I didn't fully treasure and cherish them.

What about the journey...? Lol
Original post by Bang Outta Order
What about the journey...? Lol

It's not been fun. Wouldn't repeat.
Continue, it's been challenging to get this far and there's no guarantee it would be any easier if I did it again
Continue. Life so far has made me who I am
It’s been difficult at times but I’m happy with how I’ve turned out!
It's not been fun. Wouldn't repeat.

I won't pry.

Spoiler

Continue. I don't see any reason to want to start over. That said I did grow up with Crohn's Disease which is one hell of a nasty illness.
wouldn't want to to restart it in 2020, as the old spec for gcses is easier ahahaha
continue but if i could be born into someone else ig i would coz girls got some serious baggage and insecurities but we move
Restart it.
I've had an awful attitude towards a lot of things and I've learnt a lot from it. I'd rather start over and do it right this time.
Continue, I like the way my life is now and I don't have any regrets so I am content and satisfied with what I currently have.
Original post by Deborah247
^^^

Continue, i dont think i would have discovered many things about myself and abstract concepts that ive built had some events which would be considered bad not occured
Reply 18
Only if I can remember what I've been through and be able to drop all the baggage, otherwise it will just be a repeat.
Same as above poster: if I had all my memories, I would probably repeat. Though I think I would find making friends much harder in that case, so maybe not

Quick Reply

Latest