The Student Room Group

helppppp,

anyone knows how to do this question?helppppp, very urgent!
Reply 1
Original post by Wuxinyu

Should be fairly standard suvat. The particles need to be in the same position at the same time.
Just write out the equations.
Original post by mqb2766
Should be fairly standard suvat. The particles need to be in the same position at the same time.
Just write out the equations.

sorry, I know how to do this question, but I just confused as there are both vectors and scalars, this question is from a chapter about vectors, so I should convert scalars to vectors or convert all vectors to scalars, but I did not find any method to represent them in the same form....this is not just simple suvat.
Reply 3
Original post by Wuxinyu
sorry, I know how to do this question, but I just confused as there are both vectors and scalars, this question is from a chapter about vectors, so I should convert scalars to vectors or convert all vectors to scalars, but I did not find any method to represent them in the same form....this is not just simple suvat.

It is two simple suvats.
Use a speed ui in the i direction and a speed uj in the j direction and solve.
If you need the scalar speed then combine ui and uj using pythagoras.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wuxinyu

It would be helpful if you used more meaningful titles, e.g. SUVAT, vectors.

Rather than your more usual:

"helppppp,"
" help me in math...thank u xxx"
" help me to figure out a question please"
" help me in math"

to list the last four. They don't tell us anything about the particular area you're working in.
Original post by ghostwalker
It would be helpful if you used more meaningful titles, e.g. SUVAT, vectors.

Rather than your more usual:

"helppppp,"
" help me in math...thank u xxx"
" help me to figure out a question please"
" help me in math"

to list the last four. They don't tell us anything about the particular area you're working in.

haha, sorry for my unclear titles, I just put the same title for almost everything...I will change them in the future.thank you
Original post by Hedwigeeeee
haha, sorry for my unclear titles, I just put the same title for almost everything...I will change them in the future.thank you

lol ye, thats a good idea.

Quick Reply

Latest