The Student Room Group

Helppppp, gcse exam paper URGENT

Yo guys I checked my exam results and the grade boundaries AND I WAS 1 MARK AWAY FROM A 7 FOR MY ENGLISH LIT. I emailed the skl to see if they can let me check my exam paper...
so the question is: does the skl even allow students to see the papers?
Can the skl see where the marks r ( cz i just wanted to see if the examiner accidently counted 1 FREAKING MARK OFF) or do I have to give in my exam papers and ask the examiner to check it again.
If I want the examiner to recount the marks, do I have to pay, if so how much ( average) and when is the due date for it.
And if i want my english lit remarked, how much do u pay???
Anyways thanks.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
yes they do - you can ask your school to get back your paper from the exam board as a PDF :smile: and yes, your school can see your marks - they should be on your certificate or your results sheet. if you want to remark it you have to pay i believe £70 but correct me if im wrong, and the due date is 28th september. i's also recommend you talk to your school about this issue, but i'd still be cautious as you could go down a few marks!
Original post by vaudvaudvg
Yo guys I checked my exam results and the grade boundaries AND I WAS 1 MARK AWAY FROM A 7 FOR MY ENGLISH LIT. I emailed the skl to see if they can let me check my exam paper...
so the question is: does the skl even allow students to see the papers?
Can the skl see where the marks r ( cz i just wanted to see if the examiner accidently counted 1 FREAKING MARK OFF) or do I have to give in my exam papers and ask the examiner to check it again.
If I want the examiner to recount the marks, do I have to pay, if so how much ( average) and when is the due date for it.
And if i want my english lit remarked, how much do u pay???
Anyways thanks.

This needs to be a conversation with your school, unless you are a private candidate, you cannot request a review of marking.
Original post by oortcloud
If you want to remark it you have to pay i believe £70 but correct me if im wrong,

Review of marking will vary depending on exam board :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest