The Student Room Group

Would you be put off by my vagina?

I’ve been really self conscious about my vagina for years, and now that I’m progressing into a relationship with a boy, I feel like he won’t like me because of it. I want surgery so bad but I know I’ll never have the money for it, and am worried about anything that could go wrong. I feel like he will judge me so bad as he is very focussed on my looks but hasn’t seen my vagina yet
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been really self conscious about my vagina for years, and now that I’m progressing into a relationship with a boy, I feel like he won’t like me because of it. I want surgery so bad but I know I’ll never have the money for it, and am worried about anything that could go wrong. I feel like he will judge me so bad as he is very focussed on my looks but hasn’t seen my vagina yet

Attachment not found

Obviously I’m not going to post a real picture of it but I pretty much outlined it. Would you be put off ?
Pics or I can't help...(this is a joke).

If he judges you based upon how your vagina looks then he is not the guy for you. How focused on your looks is he?
Attachment not found

Obviously I’m not going to post a real picture of it but I pretty much outlined it. Would you be put off ?

No, I wouldn't.

don't be hard on yourself. you are beautiful no matter what. if he judges you the he then he isn't the right person for you. no one should judge and dislike/ bully there partner just because they are different. trust me don't put yourself down. Xx
Attachment not found

On the basis of that drawing, I would be extremely turned on by your vagina.

There's every chance your boyfriend will be too.

If your boyfriend is very focused on your looks, then that's a red flag. It's a red flag that he's immature. If he's a teenager, of course he's immature! He's a teenager! In which case take nothing he says about anything too seriously. He may think that he knows everything about everything but in fact he knows nothing.
Reply 6
Original post by MrMusician95
Pics or I can't help...(this is a joke).

If he judges you based upon how your vagina looks then he is not the guy for you. How focused on your looks is he?

We’ve been on and off for about 10 months, around the 6 month mark I found out he’d been talking to another girl so from there I’ve been conscious of my looks. He never really comments on my personality, and has opinions on clothes he’d think I should wear or that I have a nice body etc. He’s very proud on his looks himself and I’ve always thought he’s stuck up in that area, so I’m very nervous about what he’d think about me when we get intimate ( which I’m sure is going to happen soon)
Attachment not found

and no I would not be put off
We’ve been on and off for about 10 months, around the 6 month mark I found out he’d been talking to another girl so from there I’ve been conscious of my looks. He never really comments on my personality, and has opinions on clothes he’d think I should wear or that I have a nice body etc. He’s very proud on his looks himself and I’ve always thought he’s stuck up in that area, so I’m very nervous about what he’d think about me when we get intimate ( which I’m sure is going to happen soon)

doesn't sound like a great guy so stop pressuring yourself to please him as many people I am sure will show you better respect

You need to run away. He doesn't sound like a good guy.

You do know that there's a really wide variation, don't you. I recall a TV program in which over a hundred variations were displayed on a wall. Also, different people have very different concepts about what is beautiful or ugly.
Having big vagina lips is no big deal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending