The Student Room Group

Government Economic Service apprenticeship (GES-DAP)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cmillz
Is anyone else’s on “application Received” status?

I'm still on application received as well, doesn't look good
Reply 81
Original post by Anushan13
I'm still on application received as well, doesn't look good

Did you apply late? Like I applied when the deadline got extended
Original post by Cmillz

Don’t think that’s the reason I’m afraid cos I applied after the initial deadline but I read somewhere that they’re reviewing the applications in batches. So don’t give up hope yet.
Original post by Cmillz

I think I finished the online tests the day before the initial deadline.
Original post by Aphrodite99
Don’t think that’s the reason I’m afraid cos I applied after the initial deadline but I read somewhere that they’re reviewing the applications in batches. So don’t give up hope yet.

Hopefully this is the case. Fingers crossed.
Is anyone else getting reminders to book but still can't access the booking page? I emailed the recruitment team on Friday but no response there either.
We’re facing a huge problem. The Civil Service have been told to work from home for the next 3 weeks at least. So I have no idea when they’ll get round to planning the next stage
Original post by >KtLou93<
Is anyone else getting reminders to book but still can't access the booking page? I emailed the recruitment team on Friday but no response there either.
Reply 87
Original post by >KtLou93<

I emailed and they said they were working on getting the problem fixed and that they should have it fixed by the end of yesterday, guess that hasn’t worked yet
Reply 88
3 weeks!? I'm sorry, but that's taking the piss. First the extended deadlines, now corona - there's been a lot of delays.
Reply 89
Guys, let's make a snap chat group chat. We can keep each update and hopefully, we’ll have the same assessment centre dates. Add my snap: Ali.5star
Got another email today saying the exact same thing as before but the schedule interview button still doesn’t work, anyone else get this?
Reply 91
Yeah been having the same problem for a while now
No longer going to be face to face interviews
Reply 93
Yeah, I got an email today saying "Thank you for your patience. We are aware of the problem with booking interview slots. We hope to have this solved as soon as possible. We will also be sending further information on how we will be conducting the interviews, as the interviews will no longer be face to face."
my one still says 'application received' and I finished the online tests on the day of the deadline as well. I'm guessing they're still updating the applications and haven't gone around to everyone's yet, I hope. Also concerning assessment day, they might do interviews via webcam using skype or something. That wouldn't be too bad. But how are we going to get our A level grades to be accepted into the apprenticeship? From today's news Its saying that exams for A levels are canceled.
Very confusing times
Reply 96
Original post by Shaheer650
my one still says 'application received' and I finished the online tests on the day of the deadline as well. I'm guessing they're still updating the applications and haven't gone around to everyone's yet, I hope. Also concerning assessment day, they might do interviews via webcam using skype or something. That wouldn't be too bad. But how are we going to get our A level grades to be accepted into the apprenticeship? From today's news Its saying that exams for A levels are canceled.

Yeah mines on application received aswell. Like the whole a level thing is going to be stressful. Boris said that he’s going to make sure students get thier grades. There’s not much info on how it’s gonna happen, whether that’s using predicted grades Or doing exams later in the summer. But then later exams means missing deadlines. So that means are unis going to start later or stuff like degree apprenticeships
Mine has now changed to application being reviewed instead of invited to interview
Same here, I guess the application centre isn't sure what to do with itself during a pandemic.
Original post by Rudav123
Mine has now changed to application being reviewed instead of invited to interview

What did you get for your application feedback?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending