The Student Room Group

the lockdown needs to end asap, i can't stand it anymore, and i'm going ****ing crazy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Wired_1800
How did he hurt you?

the lockdown may continue for another couple of weeks, if we dont hit the peak by this weekend.

what does couple of weeks mean? 2? or more like 4+?
Original post by Greywolftwo
Yes I’m going insane too, especially since one of my only friends said we should stop talking for a while

oh. why?
Original post by Ciel.
what does couple of weeks mean? 2? or more like 4+?

oh. why?

About 2 weeks.
Original post by Ciel.
oh. why?

I’m bored out of my mind, she’s literally my closest friend and I wanted to talk to her because I felt really lonely (still do) and she said I should talk to and adult about it but all I wanted to do was to talk to a friend to keep me company. It’s just absolutely crushed me, it was only this afternoon as well. She uses TSR so hopefully she sees this and knows that it’s just made me feel so down and unwanted by someone who I thought was my closest friend but apparently not
the lockdown may continue for another couple of weeks, if we dont hit the peak by this weekend.

If it continues for another couple of weeks I will reach my peak of insanity.
I wish my son didn't have to work at this time. But he is working in the main pharmacy in Newry. People coming in all day, coughing and spluttering everywhere. They have only just recently been given face masks and gloves. All for minimum wage of however much it is for a 23 year old. Not bloody enough, anyway. Worry about him every time he goes out the door.
Reply 25
About 2 weeks.

ah, thanks. 2 weeks i can probably handle.
I’m bored out of my mind, she’s literally my closest friend and I wanted to talk to her because I felt really lonely (still do) and she said I should talk to and adult about it but all I wanted to do was to talk to a friend to keep me company. It’s just absolutely crushed me, it was only this afternoon as well. She uses TSR so hopefully she sees this and knows that it’s just made me feel so down and unwanted by someone who I thought was my closest friend but apparently not

that's pretty rude. she should be more supportive. maybe try like teen online chat rooms? i used to use them all the time in my early teens. just watch out for pedos, they're full of them.
Reply 26
Original post by markova21
I wish my son didn't have to work at this time. But he is working in the main pharmacy in Newry. People coming in all day, coughing and spluttering everywhere. They have only just recently been given face masks and gloves. All for minimum wage of however much it is for a 23 year old. Not bloody enough, anyway. Worry about him every time he goes out the door.

argh. yeah that must be difficult.
Original post by Ciel.
initially, i was actually pretty supportive of the whole idea. but now? it's a neverending nightmare. at this point i'd rather die of corona than live under this ****ing house arrest stuck with my boyfriend. 24/7. i mean it. 2 days ago our neighbour called the police on us again. it's not healthy to spend so much time around 1 person.

at first things were remotely okay. now they're not. we're both sick of it. he's been drinking every night since the whole thing started. i'm on a freaking triple dose of valium on most days just to cope with everything as well. we fight all the time. he accidentally hurt me a couple days ago, which made my issues even worse. hell, my hair's been falling out like crazy due to the constant stress. my bf isnt the same person anymore. and neither am i. this whole thing is driving us insane.
when will the lockdown end? what do you think?

Like bro if I was in Y6,Y11 or Y13 i'd be celebrating but no I am in Y12 so i just want to go back to school ASAP... PLEASE (I take back what I said about how leaving the house at 7:00am everyday is "annoying") just take me back to school my productivity levels have died...
Reply 28
Original post by 1st superstar
Like bro if I was in Y6,Y11 or Y13 i'd be celebrating but no I am in Y12 so i just want to go back to school ASAP... PLEASE (I take back what I said about how leaving the house at 7:00am everyday is "annoying") just take me back to school my productivity levels have died...

lol, i take back what i said about wanting to spend more time with my bf, if that makes you feel any better
Original post by Ciel.
lol, i take back what i said about wanting to spend more time with my bf, if that makes you feel any better

Nah just rather not have to self-teach myself content
Original post by Ciel.
that's pretty rude. she should be more supportive. maybe try like teen online chat rooms? i used to use them all the time in my early teens. just watch out for pedos, they're full of them.

I asked her how long she said ‘yes sorry, it should be for a while’ for a girl that could be months, she was literally my best friend ever and one of my only friends. Then later she said ‘it’s best for both of us, I’m not going to say anything more’
Reply 31
Original post by 1st superstar
Nah just rather not have to self-teach myself content

you can do it... good luck.
I asked her how long she said ‘yes sorry, it should be for a while’ for a girl that could be months, she was literally my best friend ever and one of my only friends. Then later she said ‘it’s best for both of us, I’m not going to say anything more’

that's weird.. maybe she's going through some personal stuff, or something.
Original post by Ciel.
you can do it... good luck.

Thanks
Original post by Ciel.

Well there’s a lot more to it, we were talking and she said that it would be best to seek help from and adult (I was talking to her about feeling lonely and too anxious to do video calls) because she’s the same age as me, that the conversation was going round in circles and it would be best to end it. We always try to be completely honest with each other so if she was going through some personal stuff I would have hoped she’d tell me.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by anonymousgirll1
I enjoy the lockdown, but my demanding mother and alcoholic ddad piss me off.

Better than school tho

I feel you there
Have you got family or parents you can stay with?
Reply 36
Well there’s a lot more to it, we were talking and she said that it would be best to seek help from and adult (I was talking to her about feeling lonely and too anxious to do video calls) because she’s the same age as me, that the conversation was going round in circles and it would be best to end it. We always try to be completely honest with each other so if she was going through some personal stuff I would have hoped she’d tell me.

ah, i see. hope you guys make up soon.
Original post by karelina
Have you got family or parents you can stay with?

no.
When does everyone think the lockdown and social distancing shall terminate?
Go for a walk.
Reply 39
Original post by ?Hannah?
When does everyone think the lockdown and social distancing shall terminate?

tonight.
Original post by DiddyDec
Go for a walk.

i walk my dog every day. it doesn't do **** for me tbh. also, a random guy shouted abuse at me a couple days ago. that pissed me off. i've had a cough for months now but people think it's corona. 😂

Quick Reply

Latest