The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Hons Graphic Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts

Hi - I am a US student and I am in the process of deciding which uni to attend next year. I love London and want to study Graphic Design. I am debating between attending UAL Chelsea College of Arts for Graphic Design or Parsons School of Design in NYC. When I visited Chelsea I really liked the community and students. But as a US student I am not as familiar with the CCA reputation and graduate success in comparison to US university/art programs or CSM. Appreciate any feedback or thoughts on UAL and Graphic Design at Chelsea College of Arts. Thank you!!!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by zolo0326
Hi - I am a US student and I am in the process of deciding which uni to attend next year. I love London and want to study Graphic Design. I am debating between attending UAL Chelsea College of Arts for Graphic Design or Parsons School of Design in NYC. When I visited Chelsea I really liked the community and students. But as a US student I am not as familiar with the CCA reputation and graduate success in comparison to US university/art programs or CSM. Appreciate any feedback or thoughts on UAL and Graphic Design at Chelsea College of Arts. Thank you!!!!!

Hey, I’m from London and I’ve applied to go to Chelsea and have heard a lot of positive reviews. I’d recommend reading more about it on their website if your unsure !
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Graciemj
Hey, I’m from London and I’ve applied to go to Chelsea and have heard a lot of positive reviews. I’d recommend reading more about it on their website if your unsure !

Thanks @gracemjn! Good to hear you have applied to study with us at Chelsea College of Arts!

@zolo0326, Chelsea College of Arts is part of University of the Arts London - we are currently ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design (https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2020/art-design) and the largest of its kind in Europe. Chelsea College of Arts has its own unique style and experience, which I am sure you saw when you visited the campus! Personally I love visiting the campus, and I always make the effort to pop into Tate Britain, which is next door, to check out any new collections.

A great place to look at the history of Chelsea College of Arts and our alumni is the course pages, please find your course page here https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design/undergraduate/ba-hons-graphic-design-communication-chelsea. Check out news stories, student work and a small highlight of the course alumni.

Many thanks,
Matt
Student Recruitment Officer
Reply 3
Original post by University of the Arts London
Thanks @gracemjn! Good to hear you have applied to study with us at Chelsea College of Arts!

@zolo0326, Chelsea College of Arts is part of University of the Arts London - we are currently ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design (https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2020/art-design) and the largest of its kind in Europe. Chelsea College of Arts has its own unique style and experience, which I am sure you saw when you visited the campus! Personally I love visiting the campus, and I always make the effort to pop into Tate Britain, which is next door, to check out any new collections.

A great place to look at the history of Chelsea College of Arts and our alumni is the course pages, please find your course page here https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design/undergraduate/ba-hons-graphic-design-communication-chelsea. Check out news stories, student work and a small highlight of the course alumni.

Many thanks,
Matt
Student Recruitment Officer

Hi, I am an international student from Singapore, is it too late to apply for Graphic Design course in 2020 intake now? I just received my A Level results, thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending