The Student Room Group

French project

For school, I have to present a long(ish) project for my French class. It has to be related to French culture e.g. fashion, tourism or an interesting topic like should french people wear school uniform. Any ideas on what I could do?
Original post by avacadoe
For school, I have to present a long(ish) project for my French class. It has to be related to French culture e.g. fashion, tourism or an interesting topic like should french people wear school uniform. Any ideas on what I could do?

Paris fashion week! I did my a level IRP on this and it was amazing! So much information, I can send you my notes if need be!
Reply 2
Original post by georginamay2002
Paris fashion week! I did my a level IRP on this and it was amazing! So much information, I can send you my notes if need be!

that's a great idea!! I was thinking of doing something along those lines. If you sent me your notes I would be so grateful!!
of course ! what sort of level / grade are you at just so i can base my notes on that !!
Reply 4
I'm 16 and I was supposed to take my GCSEs this month so I'm in year 11 - thank you so much!!
(edited 2 years ago)
ok thats fine !! i got a 9 in my GCSE french so would b happy to send some stuff over ! drop any socials / email or whatever u want to chat on !
Reply 6
my spam account on instagram is @immdehydrated we can chat on there - thanks !
Hi I'm thinking of doing something similar for my alevel IRP next year! I'd be so grateful if you could send your notes!! :smile:
of course ! what sort of level / grade are you at just so i can base my notes on that

Please can you send me your notes! Ive got a week to do my full irp
Hi! I'm currently doing my French A Level and the time to start planning out my IRP has come and I'm thinking of doing Paris fashion week! I would be very grateful if you could send me anything you could still possibly have! :smile:
Some ideas

Research the entire history of French fashion. Make up some brief notes as fodder to help you. Also read the online information properly then add to it.
Other good research topics include the quality of French clothing stores. Find a reference article to use. You can even design a colourful poster or create a mini leaflet too. Or you can prepare and submit a Word article on the research topic. Even a timed presentation or talk will do.
hi! I know this post was a long time ago (sorry) but I was just wondering If you'd be able to send me these too? ive been looking for IRP ideas on here in fashion and Paris fashion week seems perfect! thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending