The Student Room Group

Driving test swap!!!

Hey everyone!

I’ve had my driving test rescheduled for late September but as my uni will be going ahead as planned and I’m doing a course which requires me to attend, I’m not happy with my test date at all as it’s early in the morning on a weekday and I’m planning on staying in accommodation so it’s all an inconvenience.

I’ve been reading on a few forums that some people have had their tests rescheduled much earlier than they would like and aren’t fully ready, whereas I’m the opposite, I’m completely ready but my test is too far :frown:

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in swapping test dates as someone I know has done the same thing, they emailed gov and managed to swap their date.

My test is in September so if anyone isn’t ready yet and has a test between now and August, I would happily swap.

Thanks for reading :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most places aren't offering driving tests to people if you're not a key worker, in the coronavirus pandemic. It's best to just keep an eye out on the website for tests and see if anything opens up sooner than your current date. A lot of people cancel their tests tbh.

I will say though, the earlier in the day you have your test the better it will be for you. I had my test at 2pm and I spent the whole day worrying about it, I was a bag of nerves. Luckily I passed however I know that if I had gone with an earlier time, I would have been more confident and may have gotten less minor faults. Just make sure you eat before your test and get some energy, I had a banana right before taking my test.
Reply 2
Illl swap

Mines 18 june

Joking its covid season calm
Reply 3
You might want to state what test centre it’s at if you’re hoping to find anyone. And putting it in the title and that it’s a swap as well might attract more of the right people.
Original post by e2002!
You might want to state what test centre it’s at if you’re hoping to find anyone. And putting it in the title and that it’s a swap as well might attract more of the right people.

Oh yeah thank you, it’s at West Wickham
Original post by Blmnot
Illl swap

Mines 18 june

Joking its covid season calm

Do you want to swap lol?
Original post by t-o-f-u
Most places aren't offering driving tests to people if you're not a key worker, in the coronavirus pandemic. It's best to just keep an eye out on the website for tests and see if anything opens up sooner than your current date. A lot of people cancel their tests tbh.

I will say though, the earlier in the day you have your test the better it will be for you. I had my test at 2pm and I spent the whole day worrying about it, I was a bag of nerves. Luckily I passed however I know that if I had gone with an earlier time, I would have been more confident and may have gotten less minor faults. Just make sure you eat before your test and get some energy, I had a banana right before taking my test.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by t-o-f-u

Original post by SashaBrown01
Hey everyone!

I’ve had my driving test rescheduled for late September but as my uni will be going ahead as planned and I’m doing a course which requires me to attend, I’m not happy with my test date at all as it’s early in the morning on a weekday and I’m planning on staying in accommodation so it’s all an inconvenience.

I’ve been reading on a few forums that some people have had their tests rescheduled much earlier than they would like and aren’t fully ready, whereas I’m the opposite, I’m completely ready but my test is too far :frown:

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in swapping test dates as someone I know has done the same thing, they emailed gov and managed to swap their date.

My test is in September so if anyone isn’t ready yet and has a test between now and August, I would happily swap.

Thanks for reading :smile:

Sorry for the late replies everyone I’ve been at work
Reply 8
Plssse can I have your test date I will not only swap mine but also pay you
Original post by Deonc094

Hi are you still looking to swap tests?
When is yours ?
Original post by AisFahey
I'd also like to swap my test, I'm booked in at the Blackburn & Darwen test centre. Looking for a date after the 24th May at the soonest, and no later than the end of June. The test I have booked is 26th August 10:20am.

HEY
I have a test booked in for the 14th of June at 9am.
I’d love to swap for august please reply as soon as possible or somehow message me and we’ll swap if you’re down.
I need a reply quick since the dates very soon
^^^^^
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13
Is there someone who'd like to swap a test if it is supposed to be the end of June/start of July for a test on 2 November? Test centers Isleworth or Greenford??
I am ready now and I am also going out of the country at the end of July so I would like to be finished with it soon. If someone needs more time and wants to swap please message me.
Reply 14
Original post by Deonc094

When is yours for ?
Reply 15
Hi, I’m looking to swap my test date which is scheduled to hold on the 10th of August for dates that falls in between July 5th - July 20th.My test Center is in Northampton
Reply 16
Original post by Funkie
Hi, I’m looking to swap my test date which is scheduled to hold on the 10th of August for dates that falls in between July 5th - July 20th.My test Center is in Northampton

So lucky to have an august test I’m jealous 😂
I’m trying to find someone to swap a November test with - I recently failed for turning the wrong way ! So frustrating there’s tests are impossible to find
How do you do this I have 1st august
How do you do this I have 1st august
Would you like to swap test dates I have mine in November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending