The Student Room Group

Anyone here attending UX design at LCC?

Hi guys, I got an offer from LCC yay! But really doubting as I didn't get an interview and have dozens of questions unanswered and confusing me. How big are classes at UX? How are the relations between the tutor and the students ? PLEASE HELP
Original post by Maturedstudent
Hi guys, I got an offer from LCC yay! But really doubting as I didn't get an interview and have dozens of questions unanswered and confusing me. How big are classes at UX? How are the relations between the tutor and the students ? PLEASE HELP

Hello @Maturedstudent

I have sent you a message to your inbox regarding your query :smile:

All the best,
Mike
Student Recruitment Officer
Hey , I’m starting ux design in October at Lcc ! If you have insta let me know and I can add you to our gc 😊
Original post by mariebarsoum
Hey , I’m starting ux design in October at Lcc ! If you have insta let me know and I can add you to our gc 😊

Hi, Just sent you a PM.
Reply 4

hey me too! can i join the gc too? :-))
Original post by selina.t
hey me too! can i join the gc too? :-)

Heyyy, just sent you a Pm :smile:
Original post by selina.t
hey me too! can i join the gc too? :-))

Heyyy , send me your insta !😆

Hello, congratulations for getting in! Could I ask you a few questions about the course? I'm thinking of applying for next year but there's not much information out there for this course specifically. Mainly, how competitive it is to get in, portfolio advice, personal statement, interview etc. I'd really love to know what you have to say!
Original post by Lethargichicken
Hello, congratulations for getting in! Could I ask you a few questions about the course? I'm thinking of applying for next year but there's not much information out there for this course specifically. Mainly, how competitive it is to get in, portfolio advice, personal statement, interview etc. I'd really love to know what you have to say!

Hello @Lethargichicken,

The course pages have quite a lot of details around the content. In terms of the application, this course only looks at digital portfolios and we have a number of resources that you can access to help you. Have a look at this links to find out more:

arts.ac.uk/events (for webinars and open days)
arts.ac.uk/portfolio (for PDFs and videos)

I recommend trying to book onto an LCC open day - they can answer specific questions you may have about the course.

Best wishes,
Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
Reply 9

hi me too please!
Hi,
I am thinking of applying for MA UX design at UAL but I have so many questions regarding the application. I don't have a computer science/graphic design background so transitioning into a course that is portfolio-based is a bit of a struggle. With the portfolio, how do we submit images? As in, are they pictures of our attempted projects/case studies? Do we compile pictures of one case study into one image? Or can we submit several pictures for the same case including sketches, its progresses and the final result?
Reply 11
Hello!I got an offer from LCC UX design this year, what questions did the interviewer ask you at that time? I am so nervous😭
Reply 12

Hello!I got an offer from LCC UX design this year, what questions did the interviewer ask you at that time? I am so nervous😭
I got an offer for user experience at LCC, I still need to clear interview round. Can someone please help me with questions
Reply 14
Hey did you get in? I'm planning for next year

Quick Reply

Latest