The Student Room Group

Uni selection

Poll

Uni selection

Im really confused about which unis to shortlist. Since im an international student its impossible to physically visit the campuses. I've researched the uni website and courses, however they all seem good on paper and it's tough to make a decision. any help?
Reply 1
It would help if you told us the options
Original post by Napp
It would help if you told us the options

im looking at studying management. researched the top 10 unis for the same But ive not got so much clarity
LSE
KCL
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Kings College London
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Original post by akiiiii1011111
im looking at studying management. researched the top 10 unis for the same But ive not got so much clarity
LSE
KCL
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
Kings College London
University of Warwick
University of Bath
University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh

Apply to

LSE
Bath
Manchester
KCL

(add a 5th safer option than the universities you mentioned). That seems good to me
thanks so much, but on what basis are you recommending these?
thanks so much, but on what basis are you recommending these?

LSE has a good reputation worldwide and is revered for its business courses. Great uni really.
KCL is a safer option for if you plan on (or just want to) stay in London for university.
Bath is quite popular for business and sports courses and is in a more remote, calm area.
Manchester is an overall great uni with a lot of global clout and a wonderful city with plenty of culture and diversity.

Basically chose this as it is a diverse range of options because as an international student u may not be able to go for open days and most tend to gravitate towards London in my experience. So i went with 2 London unis, a more remote calm uni and a more popular city uni in the north. I suggest a safer 5th choice.
Original post by nathan_nacu
LSE has a good reputation worldwide and is revered for its business courses. Great uni really.
KCL is a safer option for if you plan on (or just want to) stay in London for university.
Bath is quite popular for business and sports courses and is in a more remote, calm area.
Manchester is an overall great uni with a lot of global clout and a wonderful city with plenty of culture and diversity.

Basically chose this as it is a diverse range of options because as an international student u may not be able to go for open days and most tend to gravitate towards London in my experience. So i went with 2 London unis, a more remote calm uni and a more popular city uni in the north. I suggest a safer 5th choice.

thank you so much, this makes sense. Are the remaining unis yet worth considering tho?
Reply 7
thank you so much, this makes sense. Are the remaining unis yet worth considering tho?

All of them are excellent universities that would serve you well :smile:
Original post by Napp
All of them are excellent universities that would serve you well :smile:

I agree ☝🏽 all the universities on that list are great

Quick Reply

Latest