The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
but in my highschool nobody is dating a curvy girl or I'm blind buuuut yeah

High school is totally different to reality. When you get into the real world and start meeting new people, travelling etc you'll see that nobody really cares how much you weigh, it really is about who you are as a person. Try following some body positivity accounts on social media showing young girls like yourself that it's okay to be how you are already.
Original post by DrawTheLine
High school is totally different to reality. When you get into the real world and start meeting new people, travelling etc you'll see that nobody really cares how much you weigh, it really is about who you are as a person. Try following some body positivity accounts on social media showing young girls like yourself that it's okay to be how you are already.

Ok I will:-)
Thank you !;-)
It depends more on your personality than your weight.
Plus the type of relationship and guy that you want to attract.
Different guys are attracted by different things, have different looks preferences and operate a variety of different deal-breakers.

Congratulations on weight and hopefully getting yourself into better shape health wise!
i gained weight ahah
i cant waitttt till the gyms reopen because i need a proper workout haha
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i gained weight ahah
i cant waitttt till the gyms reopen because i need a proper workout haha

By the way you look beautiful^ω^
By the way you look beautiful^ω^

awh thank youuuu!
i bet you're beautiful too :hugs:
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
awh thank youuuu!
i bet you're beautiful too :hugs:

≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦
Congrats ! I also managed to lose 20 kgs ; I was 83 kilos now I’m 62 . I’m a boy tho
Congrats ! I also managed to lose 20 kgs ; I was 83 kilos now I’m 62 . I’m a boy tho

Congratulationnssss boy≥3≤≥3≤≥3≤
But anyways you're a boy so that's normal to weigh like you were before^.^
You so tall !!:-0
good thinggg!!!
Reply 31
Was 83 now 62.6
Did I read that correctly?
I lost 10 kgs during lockdown do you think that i will have more chance with guys ?

I hope you're healthy and well. Just remmember honey, change for you and yourself only!
Original post by OMG354
Was 83 now 62.6

congrattssss!!!
Original post by hanna124
I hope you're healthy and well. Just remmember honey, change for you and yourself only!

Yes I'll never forget that !(≧∇≦)
You know your rather underweight right? Are you ok?
Reply 37
I gained 12 kgs in lockdown, I am amazed of what you did (in awe)?

Latest

Trending

Trending