The Student Room Group

CPS Legal trainee scheme Spring 2021

Can anyone advise me when the next legal trainee scheme opens?
Many thanks

Scroll to see replies

If the CPS run another spring intake it will around the end of this month- going by my intake which was March 2020. I applied end of Oct 2019 and started 16/03/2020. If they do not do another spring intake it will be next feb/March for the Nov start x
Reply 2
Original post by aw220
Can anyone advise me when the next legal trainee scheme opens?
Many thanks

Hi, I recently just tweeted CPS asking this question and this was there response:

“Hi thanks for your question! We will be advertising an intake for 2021 and will be making an announcement in spring 2021. Keep an eye out on our social media and make sure you have job alerts turned on for Civil Service Jobs to ensure you find out as soon as it goes live“
Original post by LDLaw
Hi, I recently just tweeted CPS asking this question and this was there response:

“Hi thanks for your question! We will be advertising an intake for 2021 and will be making an announcement in spring 2021. Keep an eye out on our social media and make sure you have job alerts turned on for Civil Service Jobs to ensure you find out as soon as it goes live“

Thank you
I saw a post on linkedin yesterday from one of the current legal trainees saying they would be posting the Legal Trainee Scheme soon! So I'm keeping my eyes peeled now!
Hi that was me! I’m happy to answer questions too within reason. I will share when Cps make the announcement but do keep your eyes on the CPS official Twitter and LinkedIn.
Original post by Russ3684
Hi that was me! I’m happy to answer questions too within reason. I will share when Cps make the announcement but do keep your eyes on the CPS official Twitter and LinkedIn.

Thank you!!
I'm excited!

Original post by Sophiethompson99
I saw a post on linkedin yesterday from one of the current legal trainees saying they would be posting the Legal Trainee Scheme soon! So I'm keeping my eyes peeled now!
Original post by Charlouisee
I'm excited!

Me too!!
Me too!!

Have you applied before?
Have you applied before?

No this is my first time! I’m kind of nervous lol
No this is my first time! I’m kind of nervous lol

This will be my fourth. Hoping for some good luck!
I applied 3 times. Take heart! X
This will be my fourth. Hoping for some good luck!

Good luck! I’m sure this will be your lucky round!
I applied 3 times. Take heart! X

Definitely! I genuinely have wanted this for the best part of 10 years now! Crazy how time flies! I've done work experience at the CPS twice now. Whereabouts are you based? x
Definitely! I genuinely have wanted this for the best part of 10 years now! Crazy how time flies! I've done work experience at the CPS twice now. Whereabouts are you based? x

Wow! Well done for persevering! I wanted to do work experience but COVID ruined my plans!
(edited 3 years ago)
Birmingham
Wow! Well done for persevering! I wanted to do work experience but COVID ruined my plans!

There is one thing I have got and that's determination! I'm older now and wiser (I like to think) haha!
Yes they don't usually do work experience at all however they opened up a competition and I applied and out of 500+ applicants I was successful (There was two of us in total chosen) Which was great really.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Where are you based?
Birmingham

Nice, I loved Birmingham for the shopping (before all of this)
How are you finding it? :smile:
There is one thing I have got and that's determination! I'm older now and wiser (I like to think) haha!
Yes they don't usually do work experience at all however they opened up a competition and I applied and out of 500+ applicants I was successful (There was two of us in total chosen) Which was great really.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Where are you based?

Oh well done! I’m in London! You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending