The Student Room Group

Optometry personal starement

Could I have some help with my optometry personal statement. I don't know where to start and I'm getting hardly and help from my college so any advice?
Original post by SAB10
Could I have some help with my optometry personal statement. I don't know where to start and I'm getting hardly and help from my college so any advice?

For your personal statement, you need to answer these questions:

Why do you want to study optometry?

What things have you done outside of school to show your interest in optometry?

How will your courses taken in school help you in preparing to study optometry?

What extracurricular activities, unrelated to optometry, do you do in your free time?

Maybe these questions will give you some ideas. Are there anything about your statement that you’re struggling with specifically, or are you struggling with how to start?
Reply 2
Struggling on how to start it tbh😂
Original post by SAB10
Struggling on how to start it tbh😂

Start in the middle and do the intro last :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks😂
very bad course do not recommend
Original post by laylay2000
very bad course do not recommend

Why?
Original post by Holbradbury
Why?

nevermind it is a good course sorry for the emotional outburst. 10/10 recommended
nevermind it is a good course sorry for the emotional outburst. 10/10 recommended

oh, I have been thinking of choosing it but have seen quite a few people say it isn’t that great so now I’m worried that it won’t be for me either
Original post by Holbradbury
oh, I have been thinking of choosing it but have seen quite a few people say it isn’t that great so now I’m worried that it won’t be for me either

no it is very good but there are some areas which are just super boring eg. learning about how to dispense the glasses/contact lenses, but the ocular pathology side is my fave

😭😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending