The Student Room Group

SLC DISBURSEMENTS (what does this mean?)

I just got paid £1,118 by SLC DISBURSEMENTS, I’ve looked it up and it’s something to do with SAAS. What does this mean though In the simplest way possible please? Like I was meant to get over £4000, will I still get this? Or is this my only payment?
Reply 1
Original post by Lauododns
I just got paid £1,118 by SLC DISBURSEMENTS, I’ve looked it up and it’s something to do with SAAS. What does this mean though In the simplest way possible please? Like I was meant to get over £4000, will I still get this? Or is this my only payment?

Were you meant to get the £4000 for one term is that how much you are entitled to for a year. Because if it is the latter then the £1,118 you received is for the first term. So you will get the remaining amount of money later on in the year.
Reply 2
Original post by Latusi
Were you meant to get the £4000 for one term is that how much you are entitled to for a year. Because if it is the latter then the £1,118 you received is for the first term. So you will get the remaining amount of money later on in the year.

I’m not sure but i got told it was supposed to be just under £400 every month so I thought it would just be a monthly payment? Although what your saying makes sense so unless they’ve changed how they’re doing it but I’ve not received a email or letter saying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending