The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Schemes 2021

Hi everyone,
There doesn't seem to be a thread yet on this years intake so I was curious to know whether anyone has applied yet for any of Network Rail's graduate schemes for 2021 and how are people finding the application process.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied for the procurement scheme just completed the SJT, waiting to see if I have made it to the next round.So far so good, yourself.
Hey! I've applied for the management one, also waiting to hear back on the SJT results. Good luck guys (:
Reply 3
Hey :smile: awesome, how did you guys find the SJT? Good luck!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Jackd1092
Hey :smile: awesome, how did you guys find the SJT? Good luck!

I found it on the easier side(famous last words) in comparison to others I have taken before.

My advice is to read all the material on the career site and try to get an understanding of what the role involves and also what is expected of you then attempted the STJ.
I applied for the project management scheme and completed the SJT a few weeks ago but haven't heard back from them yet. Does anyone know what comes after the SJT?
Same as WCNA, not too bad tbh. But lets see if I actually pass 😂 I'm quite excited!
Hi all,

I've applied for the Project Management scheme and have just completed the SJT.

Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if we have progressed?

Thanks
Im interested in the commercial property one but I studied Building Surveying. Will ask if they accept that degree.
Reply 9
Original post by WCNA
I found it on the easier side(famous last words) in comparison to others I have taken before.

My advice is to read all the material on the career site and try to get an understanding of what the role involves and also what is expected of you then attempted the STJ.

That's good :smile: same here but like you I don't want to jinx it!

Thank you, I did have a look through their website which was useful. I just hope they don't take too long to let us know whether we got through.
Reply 10
Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Reply 11

Nope!
Reply 12
Original post by WCNA
Nope!

Damn, soon hopefully!

Just got off the phone with the recruitment team and apparently they've just started looking through the SJT benchmarks. We should hear back from them within a week or so.
Reply 14
I have received an invite to complete the online assessment.
Original post by WCNA
I have received an invite to complete the online assessment.

Same here!! Good-luck everyone!!!
Original post by jokumu56102
Same here!! Good-luck everyone!!!

What scheme did you both apply for?
Reply 17
Original post by truttps
What scheme did you both apply for?

1)Strategy and planning
Original post by jokumu56102
Just got off the phone with the recruitment team and apparently they've just started looking through the SJT benchmarks. We should hear back from them within a week or so.

ooh thats good, been wondering about this
Congrats on making it to the next stage. What did you submit the SJT's?

Quick Reply

Latest