The Student Room Group

Student Finance Repayment

Hey everyone
so Im a graduate computer systems Network 2021,After my graduation I moved abroad and few weeks ago I returned to Uk,and I need advice on how to get a job etc website also if anyone works as technical support can help me witch cv

I have following question im concered about since then ;

What happens if you dont find a job and can not make the repayment?

what if you look for work but unable to find and on the meantime you search for work , you work as a delivery rider and dont make much, how will the repayment be ?

Thanks
Original post by reem1231
Hey everyone
so Im a graduate computer systems Network 2021,After my graduation I moved abroad and few weeks ago I returned to Uk,and I need advice on how to get a job etc website also if anyone works as technical support can help me witch cv

I have following question im concered about since then ;

What happens if you dont find a job and can not make the repayment?

what if you look for work but unable to find and on the meantime you search for work , you work as a delivery rider and dont make much, how will the repayment be ?

Thanks

Hi Reem,

You would need to contact our repayments team on 0300 100 0611 to discuss this further. They're open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. You can also find more details on repayments here https://www.gov.uk/repaying-your-student-loan

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending