The Student Room Group

What's your favourite brand of chocolate? National Chocolate Week!

This week is chocolate week! I love all things chocolate, so let's talk about brands. Do you have a favourite?

I personally love a bit of Cadburys, especially their hazelnut chocolate. I have recently tried the Darkmilk salted caramel and that is also delicious.

I'm quite a fan of Hotel Chocolat and Lindt, but they're a bit pricier so I don't have those as often as I would like.

What about you?
Lindt or Cadbury!
(edited 3 years ago)
Godiva
Hmmm...I loooove Milkybar but I have a weakness for Lindt too!
Reply 4
Original post by summerberry19
Hmmm...I loooove Milkybar but I have a weakness for Lindt too!

White chocolate Lindt is pretty great.
Not really keen on chocolate but I had a 50p bar of euroshopper fruit and nut a few weeks ago and it was alright... Wouldn't fork out for pricey brand name choc so I suppose that's my favourite now.
Original post by Repeater
White chocolate Lindt is pretty great.

Mmm ikr!

Original post by Joinedup
Not really keen on chocolate but I had a 50p bar of euroshopper fruit and nut a few weeks ago and it was alright... Wouldn't fork out for pricey brand name choc so I suppose that's my favourite now.

Hmm that’s cool
Original post by rxyaltyx
Godiva

Glad someone likes Godiva.
I'm luckily in that we distribute it at the place where I work. We have it in from where it's made and distribute it out to the shops etc.
For me it's got to be Cadbury
For day to day eating, I love Dairy Milk. But when I'm feeling more fancy (and want to splash out a little more), then Lindt :love:
Original post by rxyaltyx
Godiva

Had to Google what this is :mmm: looks fancy so that's why I may not have heard of it. Any particular type or flavour that's best? :biggrin:
those little lindor balls :vroam:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Had to Google what this is :mmm: looks fancy so that's why I may not have heard of it. Any particular type or flavour that's best? :biggrin:

To be honest I usually have the Belgian 72% dark chocolate and it's really nice, but I've tried the hazelnut one and it's great :smile:
Original post by parmezanne
those little lindor balls :vroam:

My favourite! They are so moreish! I remember the days when I could basically eat what I wanted and not put on wait (when I was at uni mainly) and I'd sit and eat so many. Especially the variety packs which are even easier to get through! I don't think I've actually ever managed to get through a box in one go, but when I've been sharing them with my partner they don't last very long :mmm:
I prefer Galaxy at this point or Green & Blacks , occasional Lindt. I've really went off Cadburys since the Kraft takeover, ingredient quality is down and will keep dropping while they go through Cadbury's recipe lists and smash every possible combo together to see if it sells, beyond the gaudy novelty it's pretty sad :frown:
Lindt and Godiva

Quick Reply

Latest