The Student Room Group

Did I get an STD?

Hi i’m very worried, a girl in my accommodation at uni yesterday started talking to me and I know she’s slept around a bit. Long story short I got an unprotected BJ.

What signs should I look out for to see if I got an STD? I don’t know if your meant to wear protecting during a BJ either, so could I have contracted one?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i’m very worried, a girl in my accommodation at uni yesterday started talking to me and I know she’s slept around a bit. Long story short I got an unprotected BJ.

What signs should I look out for to see if I got an STD? I don’t know if your meant to wear protecting during a BJ either, so could I have contracted one?

Yes, you can contract STDs through any unprotected sex, this includes oral sex. You should arrange to get tested in a few weeks time. Some STDs take a few weeks to show up on a test, so try to book yourself in for one now as I'm not sure what the delays may be like with covid.

Some STDs do not have any signs or symptoms.

You should avoid having unprotected sexual contact with anybody until you have received negative test results. Ideally, don't have any sexual contact at all just in case.
If you start seeing signs, get a test done!
Never have unprotected sex with someone you’re not in a relationship with and u need to trust them to or do anything sexual in that matter!
You’re brave let me tell u that but it’s slightly stupid.
Reply 3
If you start seeing signs, get a test done!
Never have unprotected sex with someone you’re not in a relationship with and u need to trust them to or do anything sexual in that matter!
You’re brave let me tell u that but it’s slightly stupid.

What are the signs?
What are the signs?

- pain during urination/ ejaculation, bumps or blisters or sores on your genitals. Go on to the NHS website for further symptoms and signs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending