The Student Room Group

Hey

Hey
(edited 3 years ago)
I think the best thing to do is book an appointment with student services or someone in your department and ask about that.
Original post by DedicatedWizard
I think the best thing to do is book an appointment with student services or someone in your department and ask about that.

I have
Student Services are not sure as they don't deal with the academic side of things
I've asked my department and my personal tutor and they are ignoring me
Original post by glossygirl
I have
Student Services are not sure as they don't deal with the academic side of things
I've asked my department and my personal tutor and they are ignoring me

You should keep emailing them and also I recommend letting your student union know about this (they are there for the wellbeing of students after all) and also student welfare. Maybe they will be able to help? I don't know what other advice I can give you, hoping someone else will reply on here!
Original post by DedicatedWizard
You should keep emailing them and also I recommend letting your student union know about this (they are there for the wellbeing of students after all) and also student welfare. Maybe they will be able to help? I don't know what other advice I can give you, hoping someone else will reply on here!

I will thanks
I am just really worried about the coursework that is due in in 2 days that I won't be able to do :frown:
bump
Original post by glossygirl
I will thanks
I am just really worried about the coursework that is due in in 2 days that I won't be able to do :frown:

No problem, wishing you the best. Definitely stressful stuff, bumping the thread in case anyone else can help x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending