The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by klaushargreeves
Has anyone had an interview invitation yet?!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12mmjGO_emQL6K_yBnjrAwgyFLha9ZV4NH1H2C4fANgE/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABdih1Flg*y4HU9_EdBPA2sUC4RKrzTg. This link will take you to a spreadsheet that has all the results that we know of so far. Also join the 'Oxford official application 2021' thread to stay posted

there's a spreadsheet on the official oxford applicants thread for 2021 - lots of people have had interview invites! there are still a lot of people waiting though, so don't worry if you haven't received anything yet.
Have all the computer science interviews sent out?
How long should I wait?
I am sure I scored75+ in MAT?
Original post by UNNATI2003
Have all the computer science interviews sent out?
How long should I wait?
I am sure I scored75+ in MAT?

A couple of rejections but so far very very quiet. As the interviews are not until W/c 14th there’s no rush but am hoping for soon!
when is the latest to hear from a college?
Reply 6
What college did u apply to? It largely depends on the college.

Yh I have my experimental psychology interview at Christ Church and Somerville from the 14-16.
Is the spreadsheet information students themselves have filled in? There doesn’t seem to be many applicants.
How is this spreadsheet populated? Is it by the students themselves? There do not seem to be many applicants or interviews?Caspaar)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12mmjGO_emQL6K_yBnjrAwgyFLha9ZV4NH1H2C4fANgE/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABdih1Flg*y4HU9_EdBPA2sUC4RKrzTg. This link will take you to a spreadsheet that has all the results that we know of so far. Also join the 'Oxford official application 2021' thread to stay posted
Original post by Jprudence
Is the spreadsheet information students themselves have filled in? There doesn’t seem to be many applicants.

yeah it's just random students, in reality its about 5-8% of the applicants on that spreadsheet
I had my interview in March and got my offer last week but it’s for a postgrad so It might be totally different
Reply 12
Original post by Evaaeri
I had my interview in March and got my offer last week but it’s for a postgrad so It might be totally different

All undergrad interviews took place in December. This is an old thread.
Original post by RichE
All undergrad interviews took place in December. This is an old thread.

haha, sorry, it popped out as something that I might want to contribute to haha. Oh well, I hope everyone got in x

Latest

Trending

Trending