The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2021 offers

hello, does anyone received an offer from LSE Undergraduate degrees 2021.?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cloudyh
hello, does anyone received an offer from LSE Undergraduate degrees 2021.?

nope, what course did you apply for?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi how about now? I applied for maths and eco
Original post by Ilsu
Hi how about now? I applied for maths and eco

yoo so did i but i havent got an offer yet
Reply 4
Millie what r ur predicted grades and gcses
Original post by Ilsu
Millie what r ur predicted grades and gcses

gcses 9988888877 a level f maths maths chem bio A*AAA, you?
Reply 6
Do LSE really look at GCSES?
Reply 7
My gcses are bad due to moving to England a few years ago so I had to complete an extenuating circumstances form so I hope that gets taken into consideration.

Other than That my a level predicted so are A*A*A* for further maths, maths and economics.
yo i applied maths and econ too, im predicted a*aaa and for gcses i got 99998888877
I have also applied to Maths and Econ. My stats are:
GCSE:99999988888A*
AS:AAAA
A level Predicted: A*A*A*AA* (Maths, FM, econ, physics, EPQ)
Did any of you do the TMUA?
BTW: I didn't do the TMUA.
Original post by Anonymous
BTW: I didn't do the TMUA.

i didnt do the tmua either, tbf you have a better chance at getting in than me with your grades
I’m applying for maths and econ as well, I’ve heard back from all of my other unis except LSE
My Alevel predicteds are A*A*AA for maths, economics, chemistry and further maths
Original post by angel.grace
I’m applying for maths and econ as well, I’ve heard back from all of my other unis except LSE
My Alevel predicteds are A*A*AA for maths, economics, chemistry and further maths

what other unis did you apply to bro
I’ve also applied for maths and econGCSEs: 7 9s and 3 8sA levels: A*AA (maths, econ and fm)Haven’t heard anything yet either
I applied to maths and econ as well. I got 99988888877 for my GSCEs and my IB predicted is a 44 with 777 HL(maths, econ and physics). Can anyone tell me how important GSCEs are cuz mine look trash tbh ?
Hey guys i've applied for BSc Econs on the 15th of october and have yet to receive my email of acknowledgement, should i be worried?
Original post by homuntan02
Hey guys i've applied for BSc Econs on the 15th of october and have yet to receive my email of acknowledgement, should i be worried?

check to see if it is in the junk folder or marked as spam
Original post by zenistcycle
check to see if it is in the junk folder or marked as spam

its not there, however it does say that google automatically deletes emails after 30 days and its been some time since ive applied, any ideas on what to do now?
I've applied to lse for Econ and politics
my gcses weren't great at:98888777776
predicted A*A*A and doing epq

do I have a chance at getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending