The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds access

Hi :smile:
I’m applying for access to Leeds, just wondering if I am supposed to fill out this form electronically or print, fill it out and then scan it?
Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lolhehe
Hi :smile:
I’m applying for access to Leeds, just wondering if I am supposed to fill out this form electronically or print, fill it out and then scan it?
Thank you.

Hi! I have also applied for access to leeds! You fill the form out electronically and then send it to them via the link. Then you should receive an email saying whether you are eligible shortly (it took leeds 4 days for me). Also, which course are you applying to?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by abbbbbb.
Hi! I have also applied for access to leeds! You fill the form out electronically and then send it to them via the link. Then you should receive an email saying whether you are eligible shortly (it took leeds 4 days for me). Also, which course are you applying to?

Hi, thank you for the help.
I’m applying for biology. Wbu
Original post by Lolhehe
Hi, thank you for the help.
I’m applying for biology. Wbu

Hi! No problem.
I applied for business management (received an offer :smile:). Which other universities have you applied to? And are you planning on firming leeds? (I am!)
Reply 4
Hi! No problem.
I applied for business management (received an offer :smile:). Which other universities have you applied to? And are you planning on firming leeds? (I am!)

Congrats on the offer!! I applied on Friday to Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and john Moore’s. I’m not too sure yet on what my firm and insurance is yet as I haven’t had all the offers through yet.
Original post by Lolhehe
Congrats on the offer!! I applied on Friday to Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and john Moore’s. I’m not too sure yet on what my firm and insurance is yet as I haven’t had all the offers through yet.

I am not applying to the other unis you applied to but sounds like a great selection :smile: If you are doing access to leeds, the reduced grade offer is only valid if you firm leeds or the normal offer is made if not firmed. Just thought I would let you know. Please do update me if you receive any offers (i'm sure you will receive some soon)
Reply 6
I am not applying to the other unis you applied to but sounds like a great selection :smile: If you are doing access to leeds, the reduced grade offer is only valid if you firm leeds or the normal offer is made if not firmed. Just thought I would let you know. Please do update me if you receive any offers (i'm sure you will receive some soon)

Great thank you for the help!! How long after applying to Leeds did I apply for the access scheme? :smile:
Original post by Lolhehe
Great thank you for the help!! How long after applying to Leeds did I apply for the access scheme? :smile:

You are supposed to hand the access to leeds form as close to when you submitted your ucas off (if that makes sense). I sent mine off 4 days after I sent my UCAS off. Received an offer from leeds before receiving an eligibility email for access to leeds. Literally took a week (so fast!). :smile:
Reply 8
You are supposed to hand the access to leeds form as close to when you submitted your ucas off (if that makes sense). I sent mine off 4 days after I sent my UCAS off. Received an offer from leeds before receiving an eligibility email for access to leeds. Literally took a week (so fast!). :smile:

Oh that’s great, I’m gonna send mine off today. Where it asks for a reason why u want to study at Leeds, how much do u reckon they r wanting us to write! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lolhehe
Oh that’s great, I’m gonna send mine off today. Where it asks for a reason why u want to study at Leeds, how much do u reckon they r wanting us to write! :smile:

If you want, I could PM you what I wrote! I personally wrote two paragraphs (they were quite long so I had to shrink the text haha).
Reply 10
If you want, I could PM you what I wrote! I personally wrote two paragraphs (they were quite long so I had to shrink the text haha).

That would be great pleaseeee!! Thank you
Original post by Lolhehe
That would be great pleaseeee!! Thank you

Hey do you mind sending me what you wrote to as I'm struggling of ideas on what to put

Hi would you be able to send what you wrote for that section because I’m overthinking it and not too sure what I should include.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Perera08
Hi would you be able to send what you wrote for that section because I’m overthinking it and not too sure what I should include.

Hi! Mainly has a business focus on it, but also wrote why I wanted to go to leeds too. Let me know if you still want me to private message you it still.
Hi! Mainly has a business focus on it, but also wrote why I wanted to go to leeds too. Let me know if you still want me to private message you it still.

Yeah if you don't mind my sending it that would be great, I'm just stumped on ideas.
Cheers
Original post by HarriG10
Yeah if you don't mind my sending it that would be great, I'm just stumped on ideas.
Cheers

sure, I will pm you what i wrote in a bit

Son applied nearly a month after getting standard conditional offer (AAA) and got confirmation for eligibility from Leeds within 7 days. Then another month later got Ucas tracking update of another conditional offer of ABB so long as passes A2L modules. Haven’t heard anything more so he’s not sure when A2L module assignment will be received.
I think you get invited to Leeds as part of A2L offer holders sometime too.
Original post by Gooner27
Son applied nearly a month after getting standard conditional offer (AAA) and got confirmation for eligibility from Leeds within 7 days. Then another month later got Ucas tracking update of another conditional offer of ABB so long as passes A2L modules. Haven’t heard anything more so he’s not sure when A2L module assignment will be received.
I think you get invited to Leeds as part of A2L offer holders sometime too.

Yes! They said that this year the A2L modules might change, due to COVID-19. For example, last year, A2L participants had to attend online modules (no assignment/test...etc.).

I have already been invited to an offer day holder event in February, so hopefully, there will be one for A2L offer holders :smile:
Reply 18
is there a chance i could still get an offer with predicted grades of abc when they will only be reduced to abb?
Original post by Awai5
is there a chance i could still get an offer with predicted grades of abc when they will only be reduced to abb?

Which course are you planning on applying to? Depends whether the course is competitive. If you are worried, email the leeds admission team and just ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest