The Student Room Group

Why is KFC so disgusting?

Why do people get it? Its not even that cheap and not quick really if you get it delivered. It just puts you in an early grave. McDonald's isn't any better either.

Scroll to see replies

Same goes for pretty much all fast food. People think it tastes nice I guess, and its much easier than cooking food yourself
KFC can be so hit and miss, from branch to branch.
Reply 3
Original post by route255

yep exactly
Reply 4
Original post by selugawi
Same goes for pretty much all fast food. People think it tastes nice I guess, and its much easier than cooking food yourself

Subway is alright, I get that occasionally but they are scammers they do 11 inch bread when its supposed to be a foot long.
their fries are mank. apart from that, most of their chicken is ok imo.
Reply 6
Original post by route255

Every kfc store is disgusting, it all puts you in an early grave and all the same price
Reply 7
Original post by a.planet
their fries are mank. apart from that, most of their chicken is ok imo.

All of the menu is disgusting. Like they have 16 year old working there
Why are you anon lol. Do you work for KFC or something?
McDonalds is so cheap and you can get it delivered on just eat for free.
I actually prefer Morisons chicken counter to KFC.
Original post by Anonymous
Subway is alright, I get that occasionally but they are scammers they do 11 inch bread when its supposed to be a foot long.

Subway puts you in an early grave too, in some counties ie. Canada, because the sugar content of their bread is so high (10%) for tax purposes it is treated as cake.
Original post by glassalice
Why are you anon lol. Do you work for KFC or something?
McDonalds is so cheap and you can get it delivered on just eat for free.
I actually prefer Morisons chicken counter to KFC.

I used to work for mcdonalds but quit.

Its disgusting though and amazon prime can deliver stuff for cheaper
Original post by glassalice
Subway puts you in an early grave too, in some counties ie. Canada, because the sugar content of their bread is so high (10%) for tax purposes it is treated as cake.

Yes but I only get it once every 3 months if that
Reply 12
I very rarely have KFC. I like the boneless chicken and that’s it. The chips are awful and it’s so overpriced for what it is.
Original post by Bexjw
I very rarely have KFC. I like the boneless chicken and that’s it. The chips are awful and it’s so overpriced for what it is.

I know, I haven't had it since I was like 18 years old
I think the last time I ate KFC was maybe 15-20 years ago, and I remember having to literally wring the grease out my food. Like it's fried chicken, I get it's greasy, but I shouldn't be able to fill a cup with it :colonhash: Everyone has their limits.
because it tastes nice lol. i like it :smile:
Original post by vix.xvi
because it tastes nice lol. i like it :smile:

You are a pretty girl but I don't know how you can like kfc
Original post by StriderHort
I think the last time I ate KFC was maybe 15-20 years ago, and I remember having to literally wring the grease out my food. Like it's fried chicken, I get it's greasy, but I shouldn't be able to fill a cup with it :colonhash: Everyone has their limits.

Exactly, its greasy af. ****ing rank
I think people get kfc because
1. Some people are different religion like islam , mcdonald's don't give a halal version but kfc do
2. It tastes good
3. There are some people who don't care for cleanliness
Original post by Anonymous
I think people get kfc because
1. Some people are different religion like islam , mcdonald's don't give a halal version but kfc do
2. It tastes good
3. There are some people who don't care for cleanliness

I'm not religious or anything I just hate kfc. Its disgusting it doesn't test good at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending