The Student Room Group

Be anti-speciest!!!!

Why solve real issues, when you can just construct your own?

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
PETA are ****ing insane. This is the organisation that will steal your dog and kill it or complain about animal exploitation in Animal Crossing.

It is best not to listen to lunatics.
Original post by DiddyDec
PETA are ****ing insane. This is the organisation that will steal your dog and kill it or complain about animal exploitation in Animal Crossing.

Oh I thought it was funny- I can't even read it with a straight face.

Marxism meets animal rights is a real **** show.
Original post by f*ckyouignorant
Go f uck yourself you horrible pathetic scumbag.

You cry about dogs dying but couldn't give a f uck about billions f pigs cows chicken sheep etc being tortured and killed each year?

What a pathetic hypocritical waste of human s hit scum like you really are.

The only 'lunatics' here are people like you.

I was going to attack PETA but your intellectual powers of persuasion have won me over.
Original post by caravaggio2
I was going to attack PETA but your intellectual powers of persuasion have won me over.

People are hypocritical scum and piss me off so much.I wonder how many of the people who like to continue preaching about stuff like BLM criticise vegans for preaching about the cruelty humans commit towards billions of animals each year.

Nothing but horrible self entitled ignorant hypocritical scumbags. There are no words to express how much I hate people. They are utter scum.
Peta faked studies to prove that drinking milk causes autism, i don't know why they're considered anything but reactionary anymore.

Spoiler

and marxism is a criticism of capitalism, so i don't know how that relates to a reactionary 'animal rights' group.
Reply 6
Original post by glassalice
Oh I thought it was funny- I can't even read it with a straight face.

Marxism meets animal rights is a real **** show.

Thats unfair on marxists. At least theyre not quite so insane as to think a rabbit is equivalent to a person, to be honest, theyre probably populated by a bunch of bestiality lovers as well thanks to the shocking extremism in their ranks :lol:
Truly weird article though.
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
Peta faked studies to prove that drinking milk causes autism, i don't know why they're considered anything but reactionary anymore.

Spoiler

and marxism is a criticism of capitalism, so i don't know how that relates to a reactionary 'animal rights' group.

PETA essentially view animals as being members of the oppressed class (ie. The Prolaterait). Marxism is far more than just a criticism of capitalism.

How does your understanding differ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Napp
Thats unfair on marxists. At least theyre not quite so insane as to think a rabbit is equivalent to a person, to be honest, theyre probably populated by a bunch of bestiality lovers as well thanks to the shocking extremism in their ranks :lol:
Truly weird article though.

So tell me Mr know it all - How is it insane to believe animal suffering is as bad as human suffering?

A few hundred years ago society would have killed you insane for comparing blacks to whites. If you were alive a few hundred years ago you would be one racists individual. People like you can't think for themselves.
Original post by glassalice
PETA essentially view animals as being members of the oppressed class (ie. The Prolaterait). Marxism is far more than just a criticism of capitalism.

How does your understanding differ?

yeah that was a purposeful oversimplification, but marxism doesn't view animals as part of an oppressed class so i didn't see how they were related.
Original post by 64Lightbulbs
yeah that was a purposeful oversimplification, but marxism doesn't view animals as part of an oppressed class so i didn't see how they were related.

Animal rights are being viewed though a Marxist perspective.
But yes, you are correct- traditionally marxism doesn't consider animals to be a member of the oppressed class.
Reply 11
Original post by properargument
So tell me Mr know it all - How is it insane to believe animal suffering is as bad as human suffering?

A few hundred years ago society would have killed you insane for comparing blacks to whites. If you were alive a few hundred years ago you would be one racists individual. People like you can't think for themselves.

Sorry was there a point to this inane little senseless ramble or?
Original post by DiddyDec

Most federally funded things like this are, they aren’t government departments but still receive federal funding so they can be as stupid as they like, same with planned parenthood
Just make kosher and halal food, the animal doesn't suffer and is blessed when it is killed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending