The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Degree Apprenticeship (Software engineering)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Has anyone completed the video interview, and progressed to the next stage yet?
I have a feeling that the next stage will commence after the application deadline, but I'm not sure.
Original post by S.543
I have a feeling that the next stage will commence after the application deadline, but I'm not sure.

Nope, haven't heard anything.
I think that probably is the case.
Reply 22
Just got the video interview invite! Is it actually 5 minutes long? All the video interviews I have done before have been at least 20 minutes. I’m really worried since it is really short.
Original post by anon312
Just got the video interview invite! Is it actually 5 minutes long? All the video interviews I have done before have been at least 20 minutes. I’m really worried since it is really short.

There are 3 questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare and 1min 30 sec to answer for each. Kinda annoying since 1min 30sec is barely enough to provide detailed answers.
Reply 24
Original post by siodvcnseuv
There are 3 questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare and 1min 30 sec to answer for each. Kinda annoying since 1min 30sec is barely enough to provide detailed answers.

Thanks for clarifying! That definitely gives me a clearer idea of the interview. I thought it was only going to be 1 question but this is better in some regard.
Original post by username3669120
It says 2021 Technology Professional Degree Programme (Apprenticeship) (London), and the requirements don't say anything about University education, yet there's a mandatory section on it.

yeh i saw that aswell and im extremely confused as I aint at uni yet aswell
can anyone help me with the application as im not sure how to complete the uni part
Reply 27
Original post by S.543

I got a call from someone from their student recruitment team yesterday to tell me that I passed the video interview.

I have a 1-1 interview via zoom next week (which is the penultimate stage)

I had to wait for ages to hear back from them so don't worry you will probably hear from them soon!
Original post by ttiiaa
I got a call from someone from their student recruitment team yesterday to tell me that I passed the video interview.

I had to wait for ages to hear back from them so don't worry you will probably hear from them soon!

hi there , in the application did you fill out the uni stuff? because i have a part thats mandatory that i have to fill in the uni section
Hi there I know that this is the London Apprenticeship chat but I was just wondering if there was anyone applying for the Glasgow Software one??
Original post by ttiiaa

Hi, can I ask what type of questions were asked in the video interview? Thanks
Original post by Jellypop123
Hi there I know that this is the London Apprenticeship chat but I was just wondering if there was anyone applying for the Glasgow Software one??

I've applied for Glasgow Software, completed the video interview today.
Reply 32
Original post by ttiiaa

Congrats! When did you do your interview?
Reply 33
Original post by ttiiaa

Congratulations!!
When did you submit your application? (like roughly in which month - just would like to get an idea of how long it took for them to get back to you)
Reply 34
Original post by anon312
Congrats! When did you do your interview?

I did it a while ago - pretty sure I did It in December
Reply 35
Original post by S.543
Congratulations!!
When did you submit your application? (like roughly in which month - just would like to get an idea of how long it took for them to get back to you)

I submitted my application in October when they opened them.
Original post by ttiiaa

Heyy, congrats!! have you done your zoom interview yet? if so what kinds of questions were asked? i have mine tomorrow and im really nervous :/
Reply 37
Original post by thussain11
Heyy, congrats!! have you done your zoom interview yet? if so what kinds of questions were asked? i have mine tomorrow and im really nervous :/

I have mine tomorrow as well haha
is urs from 10:45 to 12 too?
Original post by ttiiaa
I have mine tomorrow as well haha
is urs from 10:45 to 12 too?

Yeah it is!! What do you think the problem solving exercise will be like?
Reply 39
Original post by thussain11
Yeah it is!! What do you think the problem solving exercise will be like?

ill see you there!

I have no idea tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending