:bump:

to do list

Spoiler

motivational gif / image

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
update
Honestly, it's almost the end of the day and I've done next to nothing. I thought I would get more done but alas procrastination is a leech. Tbh that's why I started this blog in the first place - to motivate myself to work so I guess I just have to try my best. Hopefully I can get more done before the day even ends. School is almost starting again (just 1 more day). *big sigh*
I love the OP, Can I have a tag?
First one :colone:
Original post by shxttah_x
I love the OP, Can I have a tag?
First one :colone:

Thank you, I'll tag you now!
how I learn / study tips

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
revision resources

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
update

I feel nowhere prepared for any of my subjects and I barely did anything during half term so now I have a lot of work to catch up on. Tbh I've really been struggling this year and it's such a stark contrast to last summer when I felt prepared and ready to be on top of things. The year went by so fast and I don't think I've fully shown my full potential in any tests or exam that we've done. I'm worried I won't get the grades that I need for the subjects I want to take for sixth form (I need at least an 8 in maths and chemistry) and that can go on to affect my future career (I'm interested in engineering and you need to do maths and a science at a levels but if I'm not able to get the grades I need then idk what I'm going to do). Overall I feel like I've left things too late and I want to be better but I've started to give up on myself. I still kinda want to go back to school cos I miss seeing my teachers and friends but ik we will be bombarded by exams and tests. I'm guess rn I'm just hoping for the best and trying to survive. It's mad because I know all these revision tips and advice but when it comes to applying it to myself, I fall short on so many levels.
(edited 3 years ago)
to do list

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by StarshineDiamond
to do list

Spoiler

thats a busy to do list
good luck :biggrin:
thats a busy to do list

thank you, probs gonna take me all day.
update
So yesterday was the first day back from half term. I downloaded an app to help me be more organised and track the things I need to do so that was helpful. In the morning I felt really productive but tired because I didn't really get much sleep the night before. I think that I'm starting to understand how to revise properly but I struggle a lot with time management. I want to do so many revision within a day but there isn't enough time in the day for me to complete all my tasks and I end up not completing my list. I'm usually tired by the time it's afternoon as well so it can be difficult for me to get work done as well. I'm often conflicted on whether or not I should revise and catch up on the things I need to do or get a full 8 hours of sleep so I can be more energised the next day. Then there are instances such as yesterday when I fall asleep straight after school and don't wake up until like 1 am in the morning which is why I'm currently writing this at 4am despite having school in a few hours. As you may have guessed, no I didn't complete my to do list so I'll be shifting everything to today so I can actually get the things I need to do done. If anyone is reading this and has tips on time management or just how they generally revise after school then please provide some. I'm contemplating the ways I want to progress in terms of revision seeing as I have a lot to do this week and next week but I am very behind. I feel like giving up tbh but I know I can't so yeah. Just got to power through another day I guess.
update
Wow, 2 updates within the span of 5 minutes. I was just thinking and I guess I should have talked more about the positives of yesterday. I don't want to seem too pessimistic. As I said, in the morning I was productive and manages to do like 5 minutes of reviewing my french flashcards. I also kept up to date with my blog which is an achievement since I would normally give up by now. I also completed a maths past paper and got 41/80 - considering how difficult I found that paper, yes this is an achievement. I plan to do another one today so yeah. I watched some English language paper 2 revision by Mr Salles and did a past paper on it as well.
update
Okay so today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to do my corbettmaths 5 a day and I actually did a maths past paper today! I haven't yet gotten the chance to mark it but this is actually an achievement for me seeing my disgraceful time management. Anyways, I also did a history quiz in which I got 75% correct so woohoo. I plan to do more revision this evening but yeah I'm glad that I was able to get through online school and actually do something. I need to practice for my French speaking exam though. Also, in terms of the news that we're returning on the 8th of March, I feel kinda eh about it. Like on the one side, I miss seeing my teachers and friends in real life - online school is bearable but not the best. However, I know that when we return to school we will be bombarded with tests and assessments. Seeing as I'm only recently making progress in terms of productivity, I will actually have a break down if they make me do a science paper like the week after we get back. On a more positive not though, I am very grateful to @TheNotoriousEGB for informing me of Mr Salle's free English guide. This is will help me immensely in my revision and seeing as I pretty much failed my English literature paper in our mocks, it could actually allow me to show that I'm better than the exam we did in December.
update
Okay so today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I managed to do my corbettmaths 5 a day and I actually did a maths past paper today! I haven't yet gotten the chance to mark it but this is actually an achievement for me seeing my disgraceful time management. Anyways, I also did a history quiz in which I got 75% correct so woohoo. I plan to do more revision this evening but yeah I'm glad that I was able to get through online school and actually do something. I need to practice for my French speaking exam though. Also, in terms of the news that we're returning on the 8th of March, I feel kinda eh about it. Like on the one side, I miss seeing my teachers and friends in real life - online school is bearable but not the best. However, I know that when we return to school we will be bombarded with tests and assessments. Seeing as I'm only recently making progress in terms of productivity, I will actually have a break down if they make me do a science paper like the week after we get back. On a more positive not though, I am very grateful to @TheNotoriousEGB for informing me of Mr Salle's free English guide. This is will help me immensely in my revision and seeing as I pretty much failed my English literature paper in our mocks, it could actually allow me to show that I'm better than the exam we did in December.

Hey thanks for the mention I am glad it is useful!
Original post by TheNotoriousEGB
Hey thanks for the mention I am glad it is useful!

Yeah, it was very useful and I'm still grateful :h:
update
Okay y'all so last night and today I managed to update my RE book, complete history and science (physics, biology and chemistry) quizzes as well as write up my photocard for my French speaking photocards. I'm gonna link an image of my to do list so y'all can see what I've done and what I need to do.

Spoiler

I still need to desperately prepare for my French speaking exam because I have the test soon so I really need to get going!
(edited 3 years ago)
update
Okay y'all so last night and today I managed to update my RE book, complete history and science (physics, biology and chemistry) quizzes as well as write up my photocard for my French speaking photocards. I'm gonna link an image of my to do list so y'all can see what I've done and what I need to do.

Spoiler

I still need to desperately prepare for my French speaking exam because I have the test soon so I really need to get going!

thank you :puppyeyes:
playlists
my casual playlist; the one I use for day to day things
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 06.43.32.png

my revision playlist; practically the same but it's the instrumental version of songs so it has no distracting lyrics
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 06.44.21.png

*If you want me to link any of them I can
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending